Mox

Ashes of Creation - Kickstarter starts 1st of may!

1 hour ago, Urahara said:

I am too burnt out on people begging and stealing my money and then just doing crap with it. The gaming industry is really the worst, the people. Gaming nowadays is really the worst.

I've been burnt out as well and I thought AoC going be "Free 2 play to be honest" I haven't follow their development so far. However I was in their official discord and that did happen kickstarter announcement.

Doing some youtube research.

This explains about it kinda?

47 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

Sounds like EverQuest Next: It's Actually Happening This Time

Will wait and see.

I am going wait and see as well.

I am aware of this game, but I really really have enough of these crappy youtubers, they are nothing else than cheap marketing instruments, well not cheap anymore, some take thousands of dollars for makinf paid videos. I got really enough of all this crap, the gaming industry just really sucks, because the people are all crap.

4 minutes ago, Urahara said:

I am aware of this game, but I really really have enough of these crappy youtubers, they are nothing else than cheap marketing instruments, well not cheap anymore, some take thousands of dollars for makinf paid videos. I got really enough of all this crap, the gaming industry just really sucks, because the people are all crap.

That's true, when someone is despair about money, they would do anything to feed their hunger. I am doing my own research if this going be "worth it". :) 

I just hope on Star Citizen and Destiny 2. Star Citizen will take far too long, there probably wont be a game even in 2020. This space setting id ridiculous, so much work goes into the space technology and everything, but thats not game content, its just a huge waste of work.

16 minutes ago, Urahara said:

I just hope on Star Citizen and Destiny 2. Star Citizen will take far too long, there probably wont be a game even in 2020. This space setting id ridiculous, so much work goes into the space technology and everything, but thats not game content, its just a huge waste of work.

I do hope star citizen going be complete before 2020. I will be busy during "2020" :( 

1 hour ago, Urahara said:

vey unlikely before 2020, at best in 2020, if not later. Thi stupid space setting takes soo much time and work.

I know. :( just a hope my friend.

1 hour ago, mrmoneda said:

From the public Discord:

p57vfHV.png

Aha that's make sense "KS for additional features". :ph34r:

This game looks dope, and it has a lot of the same aspects as CF except for the part that they seem to focus more on a tab targetting system. We will see when it comes out what the game will be. But I definetly hold some money on this game as well :D

On 4/29/2017 at 1:28 AM, izkimar said:

something about this game and developer screams greasy to me. "We are fully funded but we want your money too". What?

Crowfall was completely funded and then ran a equity investment program for additional funds.  Companies can never have enough money as their game/project continue to evolve and grow under the development cycle.

On 4/23/2017 at 9:55 AM, Urahara said:

I got really enough of all this crap, the gaming industry just really sucks, because the people are all crap.

Seems like a personal issue.

Gaming as a whole is doing great if you don't limit yourself to XYZ set of requirements to be happy.

I've always tried/played a variety of games and when I get burnt out on one genre or specific game, I look elsewhere. Currently been getting more into board games with a few folks. Unsurprisingly, a lot of the more creative board games now come from Kickstarter. Luckily, many of them have released and met or gone beyond what was promised, unlike KS MMOs to this point.

If gaming brings you little joy, time to take a break and try something else. At least until one of these things actually reaches a decent state.

As for AoC, backed for now. Was on my short list of upcoming MMOs so guess I'll see where it goes.

Edited by APE

On 29/04/2017 at 3:28 AM, izkimar said:

something about this game and developer screams greasy to me. "We are fully funded but we want your money too". What?

IKR. I laughed in the part he said: "We are also doing this to give the community some rewards for supporting us since the beggining."

No, Bro. Are you asking me for money just so you can give me rewards?