Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Its not a 4 vs 1...

Soulreaver

But it's as close as I'm going to get to one...

There were several moments in which I got lucky.

So enjoy the view : Ranger vs 3

Note :

No health bars, poor visual with random damage numbers, no Archtype skills working - didn't make things any easier.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

Group invites are always interesting :) They spice things up.

C?  What C!?!?  Is there a C-ability in this game!?

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Did you ask them nicely to come back and try again?  Always makes my day better.  So that older 4v1 with Facerip taught me that with mobile AT's it is beneficial to fan out and anticipate direction (almost worked also).  I can actually see various formations (ex. Skirmishers L/R, Wedge and V) potentially having a use.  Either way GF.

6 hours ago, Soulreaver said:

Group invites are always interesting :) They spice things up.

C?  What C!?!?  Is there a C-ability in this game!?

U know da super power ultimate skill dat charges up and makes u powerfully Powerful. #overwatchfall

Edited by facerip

9 hours ago, Mr. Kurtz said:

Did you ask them nicely to come back and try again? 

I did my best to encourage them to have another go.  When that didn't work I went looking for them!

I dont have the mobility nor CC of the Confessor, so I felt I had to play to Zone controlling.  Weaving and bopping to avoid counter damage from them.  Luckily the terrain played to my advantage, but without health bars it was really a challenge...

Thank you for the compliment!

6 hours ago, facerip said:

U know da super power ultimate skill dat charges up and makes u powerfully Powerful. #overwatchfall

Kinda think it's broken!  Know what I mean?!?

Huge respect and thank you to the team for hosting my video in the latest mail sent out.  Much appreciated.