Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone

Hey guys, my name is Brian and im eager to try this game out. The game is actually installing as im typing this. I saw this game a few months ago but i don't believe early access was out yet. Actually stumbled across the website today and was surprised to see an early access option available. How are you guys enjoying the game so far? 

Hey Brian,

Welcome to the community! I'm a very recent addition here as well. But I'm loving what is available to us so far. I'm pretty bummed about this weekend's play test being cancelled. But such is the nature of pre-alpha.

I look forward to seeing you in game!

I absolutely love this game.  It's nice and refreshing.  The support staff is ungodly fast, pretty sure they're amped up on cocaine and crack because they NEVER sleep and always respond within an hour.  

It is pre alpha though and the canceled tests make me die a little on the inside, but it's what we signed up for.  As someone moving over from Guild Wars 2 it's nice that devs actually listen and change the game based on what the playerbase wants.  I think this will be GOTY when it comes out. Easily.  Welcome to the game man, enjoy!