Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Join us on Gamescom in Cologne!

We are looking for community members who will help us during Gamescom (22nd – 26th of August) on our booth. I will run the booth together with several other people from Travian & ACE and your help, if you join us!

What we are looking for

·         Community members who help us during the GC in Cologne (22nd of August – 26th of August)

·         We are looking for 12 Community members to help us

·         They should be 18+

·         We are looking for people who speak English and if possible German

·         They will help us on the booth, to show Crowfall to visitors

·         The booth is open on 4 of the 5 Gamescom days. They would need to help us for 2 days on the booth and have 3 days they can spend on the GC.

What community members would get

·         Exhibitor tickets for the Gamecom (22nd to the 26th), access to the business area and they can use the exhibitor entrance

·         Food & drinks during the GC

·         Access to this year’s Crowfall party in Cologne

·         Merchandize ( I don´t know what we will have)

There is already a number of people who will help us. That is why I am only looking for 12 additional people to complete the team of 24. It can obviously happen that somebody is not able to be there after all. That why I will have a waiting list, should more sign ups than we need.

I would appreciate if you could share my request with your guilds. You can just send me a message in the forum, should you be interested.

That's kind of exciting. Maybe this means we'll be getting some big updates before then. Surely ACE wouldn't want to show Crowfall off at a trade show without there being some sort of serious game loop. 

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 3:30 AM, Zybak said:

That's kind of exciting. Maybe this means we'll be getting some big updates before then. Surely ACE wouldn't want to show Crowfall off at a trade show without there being some sort of serious game loop. 

By August? Ya there should be a game loop by than

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

3 hours ago, Caenth said:

Caldera will be helping out! Can you finally meet those who have been kicking your asses all this time! ;) It would be great to shake hands with you all. Hope to see you there!

this makes me very pleased .... Having some people who've been engaged with the game, the community and the Devs as part of the face of the ongoing effort can only help promote the game.

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I would like to participate with a friend. We both meet all the requirements, except my friend doesn't own the Crowfall game yet. So he probably is no Community member? Does he have to buy the Crowfall game in order to be a part of this event?