Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sssssssuuuuuuuuuuppppppppeeeeeerrrrrrr

zehl

The topic title is about how excited I am about this game. With every update I keep getting more and more giddy lol. 

A little about myself... Lets see I am a loving father of three and a husband to the most beautiful woman on earth. I also am a chicken farmer by trade. With all that being said, I love playing video games and my wife does as well on occasion. While she doesn't enjoy the more competitive games like myself, she has joined me on several occasions on my gaming career lol. 

I enjoy everyone's insight on the game so far and the direction that everything is going. I also have noticed that unlike most places, I have noticed that even when some people may not agree with one another on an idea they do not outright try to call names or anything. This is highly surprising since...ya know... this is the internet lol.

I love this community already and thought it might be about time I introduced myself a bit. If you have any questions feel free to ask lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

It's nice to see people excited about the game! I also noticed how the community is very mature and respectful. A good start!

+1

And welcome to the crowfall community Zehl

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LW_sig_concept2_zpsgdrsfl7n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

@courant101

I totally agree, I haven't seen a good community in quite a while and this one just takes the cake. The kickstarter going on today is going well as well!

@duskwalker

To be honest being a chicken farmer is just great. I love working with my hands and my wife and I are really good at animal husbandry. It can be a bit stinky and some of the stuff you do seems gross, but frankly I hardly notice. Everything washes off in the shower lol.

The farm I work on and the buildings are owned by another individual. I make a percentage off of what I sell the birds out at. Which is based off weight. You could call my farm a broiler farm. If you eat chicken from any major fast food line or pick it up from the store packaged, it was most likely grown on a broiler farm. 

I don't work for a large corporation exactly. We do sell to a larger one. They provide the chicks and the feed, I provide the animal husbandry and repairs to equipment and work, the person I work for provides all the financial needs like tractor and parts and of course my pay.

I do name them occasionally but only the ones that stand out at any given time, because one of my broiler houses can have 25k to 26k chickens in them. It would become quite hard to name all the ones that look relatively the same.

@Exzear

Thanks man, I am super excited to see what these guys have in store for us. Also how much they have listened to the potential players so far is astonishing. I have great hopes and can't wait for this game. 

Dynimix

TTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!