Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Naming your weapons

TJB0ND

Those you crafted: yes. Those you paid your crafter for to name it according to your wishes: yes (if you paid enough ... otherwise *cough* well, we'll see. ;) )

Items have been nameable for a while now.  I have been using that to track various experimentation point bonuses such as when experimenting with 1, 2, 3, etc points.  I also use it to track success tier on ingredients.

A white bar with an amazing success while using 3 point simultaneously will net you 24 and 6 points (over Grade and Durability) simultaneously will net you 36.  

Edited by Mr. Kurtz

Slightly more complicated than that. As your number of pips go up the numbers change. You have to spend 50% of your pips in a single roll to get the boost. Since I have 8 pips I have to spend 4 (50%) to get that 24 number. If I had 13 pips I would not be able to spend enough. A single pip amazing will get you 8.05% for each pip. If you spend over 50% then you get 12.08 per pip. 

Basicly if you get to 13 pips you just moved yourself out of the market for white items. Hmmm. I really need to remember that