Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Assassin is op needs nurf

TJB0ND

That's right the Assassin is too powerful this is crowfall not that stealthfalls the stealth game simulator everyone will play the assassin and win the game

I disagree, her backstab animation is too long, and she bugs out whenever you try and double jump while attacking.  also her invisibility takes 2 seconds too long to activate, I know this for certain based on extensive playtime with her.

On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 4:57 PM, TJB0ND said:

That's right the Assassin is too powerful this is crowfall not that stealthfalls the stealth game simulator everyone will play the assassin and win the game

What drug are you on?  Can I have some?

On 5/2/2017 at 8:57 AM, TJB0ND said:

So what you're are saying is that something, from as far as I can tell (I checked 4 different times to make sure I hadn't hit my head or received an unknown lobotamy) that has not been implemented yet... should be nerfed?  

2 hours ago, eldrath87 said:

What drug are you on?  Can I have some?

17 minutes ago, Mr. Kurtz said:

So what you're are saying is that something, from as far as I can tell (I checked 4 different times to make sure I hadn't hit my head or received an unknown lobotamy) that has not been implemented yet... should be nerfed?  

Woosh...

(The joke is that once Assassin is implemented, everyone will call for nerfs, like every stealth class in every game, ever)

KGV_sig.png

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I

22 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

Woosh...

(The joke is that once Assassin is implemented, everyone will call for nerfs, like every stealth class in every game, ever)

It seems as that the vast majority of the time whenever anything new is implemented, more so games with similar combat styles.. It's OP.  

I would say that a fair portion of that time.. It is and they get nerfed.  Those other times it is corrected by the community gaining an understanding of the new mechanics involved.. Also there are times those initially OP class are determined to be straight POO.

Or your post was you being excited about the AT and waiting to have your dreams crushed through the process of nerfing to nothingness.  I always have difficulty deciphering attitudes and intent via typed message.

Quote regarding footrace testing by @thomasblair  - Now this doesn't mean something isn't going awry in the Live servers, and or during the course of gameplay via changing vessels, dying, skill increases, equipment changes could cause problems. But at a baseline levels the base movement speed appears to be working.

I just think that it should be in the core part of testing before people go pulling on the assassins left wing or right wing.  Also I want to close with my inference is based on my experience playing games.  I have never been paid or sought out for testing purposes, only occasionally am I lucky enough to participate in them or a super excited prideless panda that pays to do it.

Edited by Mr. Kurtz

8 minutes ago, makkon said:

druid need some nerf!

If I click on the "My Video" link will I get sent directly to MeatSpin or do I just inherit some terrible mutated logic worm.

Your words say "Trust me, I'm a nice old lady" but your big eyes just don't seem right.

Lastly.. Were you super happy or super angry when they put that hat on you.or is that the lyssavirus talkin?

Edited by Mr. Kurtz

2 minutes ago, Mr. Kurtz said:

If I click on the "My Video" link will I get sent directly to MeatSpin or do I just inherit some terrible mutated logic worm.

Your words say "Trust me, I'm a nice old lady" but your big eyes just don't seem right.

check it. may be your right (left?) hand would like it.

I really do not know modern trends of EU/NA. different countries, different views

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

@makkon  This is not something I ask normally.  Have you ever been in conversation when just out of no where your target.. I mean your friend, companion or acquaintance sprayed you in the face with Oleoresin Capsicum?  If I had to guess it would be at least three. 

I think the Devs should develop a white windowless carriage just for you.  It can advertise Free Apples and Campfires

At this point everything you post I hear from Fenster (Benicio Del Toro) in Usual Suspects

Edited by Mr. Kurtz

@makkon lol.. I was actually sincere with some humor and it appears as my applause to the conceptualization, development and implementation of your in game persona was not received as intended.  I actually took 5 minutes out of my life to look at your handle and evaluate what you said and how I felt the context you said it in.  I know I could have done a better job if I had been clear and concise.  Makkon i believe your development and portrayal of you persona was done so well I can actually envision it, dude I made a voice for it.  You are simply oozing 80's serial killer which for me is awesome as it lends even more to the game.  Wasn't trying to offend, just offering some sincere praise and try to make a friend.

Honestly I have no idea what the second sentence means.

Anyways.. Good luck.. Have fun.. Sorry you didnt take my support and excitement the way I intended.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ummmm ... what is making the Assassin so OP in TEST?  I have been playing around with the class and dont see it.  What disciplines, weapons and ability combos are making the Assassin so rough to deal with?

2 minutes ago, Jjohnsin said:

This topic is all over the place man...

I found myself reacting to posts before reading the later ones and realising they were nearly a year old... SMH I fell for it :lol: 

Edited by Xarrayne

P.S. Grr Winterblades 🦌

eecdd84bdc5daead4b795a3e075d2347.png

• Pann locked this topic