Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Anthrage

Darkfall: Rise of Agon

I bought Darkfall twice, and got burned by it twice.

If the second coming of Jesus happened on May 5th, and he came over to my place and said "Hey bro, Darkfall:RoA is amazing, it's literally heaven on earth. You should really give Darkfall one more chance, you won't regret it. Also would it kill you to pray once in a while?" I would be like ".. nah, I can wait for heaven."

If others find that it really has changed and enjoy it, then I'm happy for 'em, but I just.. can't, you know?

1 hour ago, Avloren said:

I bought Darkfall twice, and got burned by it twice.

If the second coming of Jesus happened on May 5th, and he came over to my place and said "Hey bro, Darkfall:RoA is amazing, it's literally heaven on earth. You should really give Darkfall one more chance, you won't regret it. Also would it kill you to pray once in a while?" I would be like ".. nah, I can wait for heaven."

If others find that it really has changed and enjoy it, then I'm happy for 'em, but I just.. can't, you know?

AV was always the problem and they're not running it this time. 

We shall see. $8.99 to try it for a month. Not a lot to lose. 

Blazzen <Lords of Death>

YouTube - Twitch - Website

Never tried DF, I remember when it came out I meant to but I just forgot about it. Guess there's no time like the present to start noobing it up.

there was toooo much relauch of Darkfall (for me)

closed beta, then df1, then df1 on NA, then dfuw

and now they made 2 forks with independed developers (again community splitted) of game 2008 year which are actually obsolete. this game was one and last after that I can't play other kind  projects (FFA, non target, FPS, loot etc) anymore. but hey, stop scoff at a corpse

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

I love Darkfall, but it had it's time.

There just aren't enough people willing to pay for the game, to support the amount of people needed to run it.

Posted (edited)

I was there in 2009 with SD, Winterblades, Sinister, QFT, LoD, Click_TT, and many other old pvp focused guilds, and C9 Shroud play it and enjoyed it after the latest interview with Steven at Ashes of Creation. Corrupted Andy here we come boys. An open sandbox world that involve rpg. PvE and combat. Lineage 2, League of Legends, oh yeah give us candy.

Most guilds in Crowfall will go corrupted and bounty hunting  in Ashes of Creation, but that is great we have all the mmo content in one custard box set. PvE raid, no Factions, PvE world bosses, Sieges, open world PvP, no inventory loot unless you are corrupted, fine I will take my chance, where to sign up?

No ESO box set cost, or Blizzard box set cost, it`s one subscription for future updates that is crucial, because many players are students or younger. 

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/