Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Anyone know where these one off stats show?

So the first Motherlode (ore) limiter is the gems %. I have to train that for me to be able to receive gems as drops from Motherlodes and those stats are easy to find. What I am curious of is if anyone has seen where these more obscure 'skills/stats' reside? I can see where I have stats about less durability loss of my tools but no where in the [ I can find a set of stats where i have enhanced damage on Motherlodes. Is what I have in training here all I have? Do I gain more from other skill selections?

1rtTjni.png

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

I think a percentage of standard mining skill carries through as your pick mining stat matters with motherlodes.   Perhaps like a percentage of basic crafting carries through to any crafting familiarity.   I am sure that leadership will enhance motherlode quarry as well as possible vessel additives and even disciplines slotted.

Edited by Frykka

6FUI4Mk.jpg

Sugoi - Senpai