Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Something is coming - Official discussion thread

Is that the Crowfall Communities Ego come to life.  You know kind of like Pann's shadow.. Just much bigger, meaner and metrosexual?

P.S.  Thanks for all of the hard work you all have been doing.  My CPU usage has dropped from 60 to 30,  Good group and I for one am a BLAIRlieber.  Ha Thomas Blair and Justin Bieber..  Gordon please make this happen.. Karaoke! 

Edited by Mr. Kurtz
inadvertantly called Thomas Tony - MY BAD..

Weapon Disciplines just got a whole lot more versatile? :D

Or promotions just got a whole new role?

Elken Stalker secondary weapon greatsword confirmed! ^_^

(Or he's using a Master of GreatSwords Discipline ^_^)

PS, is May 15 included in the release cadence next week?

Edited by coolster50

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

I'm going to guess it's a Monster Hunter promotion class with an enchanted weapon...

Looks amazing!

"The enemy has found me, Ulic, but the enemy knows only darkness. I know something that enemy does not… I know the Light." ~ Arca Jeth, Star Wars Legends

Discipline presentation was not a massive annoucment. Neither was SP and Big World. I guess that it's the end of the Pre-Alpha. + something bigger. I'll w8 for some more teasers.

1459889836-gein-william.png

7 minutes ago, Althilin said:

Well.... Thats a Stalker in Plate, wielding a 2H sword (Templars by the look of it)

Yes, this is what I thought. Maybe they get rid of the archetypes and we get free pickings? 

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

5 minutes ago, Caenth said:

Yes, this is what I thought. Maybe they get rid of the archetypes and we get free pickings? 

Maybe a blend of Archetype, Promotion and Disciplines soft launched to allow Holy Stalker Killer of Assassins option ? 

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

16 minutes ago, Althilin said:

Well.... Thats a Stalker in Plate, wielding a 2H sword (Templars by the look of it)

My guess, something to do with disciplines, maybe release of them or even major overhaul that makes them even better.

7 minutes ago, Caenth said:

This would actually be pretty amazing, AT without the race restriction (within reason). Kind of like Shadowbane. Somehow I highly doubt it, unfortunately. 

Here's hoping for larger map, 24/7 servers and a test server.