Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Something is coming - Official discussion thread

There's a big clue in the wording of the announcement that we should scrutinize more:

"...concept art, new lore, screenshots, design tables – or some combination.  These elements, when put together, will give you a pretty good hint at what we’re up to."

Concept Art:  check

New Lore:  ???

Screenshots:  ???

Design Tables:  ???

The question is, what kind of reveal would be well illustrated by each of these types of info drops? 

Also, I suspect that the current picture will only make sense in retrospect.  A black swan (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_swan_theory). Todd is too careful with his big reveal to give away something obvious.  Something about that picture will make sense later once we understand the context.

My guesses: pay attention to the shadows and tendrils around him and/or pay attention to the light of the sword.

Nazdar

Proud member of The Hunger

Just went back and looked at all the hints they dropped for the Big Reveal back in december of 2015. First postSecond post. Both of these gave us little to no clue on what the actual reveal could be. Which turned out to be the vessel system. I'm assuming something similar is happening this time, and we won't have any clue on what it could be before we actually get some more posts. 

If I had to give a guess I might aswell go for something that I don't think it is, as it's just as likely to be it. Calling it: Pack animal revamp.

So i spent friday feeding all of the data from crowfall's website, twitter account, and reddit.

It compiled through the night and has returned with 99.34% accuracy what the big release will be. 

So with out further pomp, here it is, the big release:

They are adding /crotchchop emote!!!

See below for details

http://guinecean.com/

@daworf

Edited by Vectious

CfWBSig.png

I think this reveal will be about the thrall system.

• This explains why the Stalker's weapon has a Templar spell on it.
  • The thrall system is mostly unknown, and a big part of CF.
  • Allowing one thrall to be enchanted into an item would create more diversity and choices for players.
  • I just really want it to be this, 'cuz I wanna craft with thralls.

* I know it has been said already, but Thralls R my bet.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

3 hours ago, Vectious said:

So i spent friday feeding all of the data from crowfall's website, twitter account, and reddit.

It compiled through the night and has returned with 99.34% accuracy what the big release will be. 

So with out further pomp, here it is, the big release:

They are adding /crotchchop emote!!!

See below for details

http://guinecean.com/

@daworf

ily BB

"Proud" owner of the domains : http://www.crowfall2.com and http://www.guinecean.com

19 hours ago, Vuris said:

Crosses fingers hoping for cannibalism

Hoping for a cannibalism, or at least murder deer will be coming in with noses.

Never gonna happen. It is not worth having your game linked with triggering words like that. Once people hear stuff like that, no matter how good your explanation is, it will always keep people wary. It would be a black mark in the game.

23 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

Never gonna happen. It is not worth having your game linked with triggering words like that. Once people hear stuff like that, no matter how good your explanation is, it will always keep people wary. It would be a black mark in the game.

What? 

Conan Exiles? 

CfWBSig.png

1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

Plus with the game being released in Europe as well, some country's like Germany from what I've heard about past games has strict rules against blood, dismemberment, cannibalism etc in video games.

9 minutes ago, coolster50 said:

Tomorrow, eager Padowan...  

You are right, just re-read the post and it says ' Next week, starting on Monday '... Sigh They did a good job using this reveal to re-spark the game hype.