Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Something is coming - Official discussion thread

gloingimli-2.jpg

Notice how he gazes into your soul with a look of melancholy and longing.  It's a look that says, "I have endured for longer than I can remember, and still I wait!"  I can also tell from his Dwarven stare that he beseeches us to be given a true life--and to be spared the dishonor of being made into a Gundam.     

Edited by Regulus

The Artist Formerly Known as Regulus

On 5/6/2017 at 5:01 PM, pang said:

Plus with the game being released in Europe as well, some country's like Germany from what I've heard about past games has strict rules against blood, dismemberment, cannibalism etc in video games.

Yea, makes me question how localization will work in countries like that. I know that some take strong stances when it comes to portrayal of the dead, wonder if that would expand to grave robbing and the harvesting of limbs and various organs (eyes, etc.)

On 6/5/2017 at 11:01 PM, pang said:

Plus with the game being released in Europe as well, some country's like Germany from what I've heard about past games has strict rules against blood, dismemberment, cannibalism etc in video games.

I know WoW had some trouble launching on China because of this things, but I don't recall Germany ever having that kind of issues.
Not with Age of Conan decaps and dismemberments, neither with Conan Exiles cannibalism, For Honor executions, Mortal Kombat fatalities,...

Edited by Thevo

Since they're already on the hook to do some sort of Oculus/VR feature from the kick starter stretch goal, I'm hoping the announcement will be that they're going balls deep with VR and offering full VR + motion controller support, along with the option to have kingdoms/campaigns that are restricted to VR-only players (to address potential balance issues).

/fingerscrossed

Edited by faetell

20 minutes ago, faetell said:

Since they're already on the hook to do some sort of Oculus/VR feature from the kick starter stretch goal, I'm hoping the announcement will be that they're going balls deep with VR and offering full VR + motion controller support, along with the option to have kingdoms/campaigns that are restricted to VR-only players (to address potential balance issues).

/fingerscrossed

Not everyone would like this, actually i think most would rage. VR just isnt good yet nor widespread enough.

Honey Badgers + the new Honey Badger Breeding building and pasture parcel!

Oh Thank you . . . everyone!

:D

“Letting your customers set your standards is a dangerous game, because the race to the bottom is pretty easy to win. Setting your own standards--and living up to them--is a better way to profit. Not to mention a better way to make your day worth all the effort you put into it." - Seth Godin

32 minutes ago, blazzen said:

That looks like a Templar with a moose head so I'm guessing they're going to unlock the race/class combos. 

As they're expanding the number of animations per archetype for disciplines anyhow, they may as well allow racial selection at archetype creation.

Meaning, I go to make my Knight and I get to choose Human, Elf, or Centaur. I go to make a Templar and I can choose Human or Elken, etc...

Edited by soulein

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

I would love to see something that tied Lore and Gods ---> Character Building ----> Campaign World. Maybe something to do with Advantages/Disadvantages and stats choices? The frostweaver news had this comment:

Ours is a world of opposites.

So that made me think of A/D.

tiPrpwh.png

FYI!

from newsletter

CROWFALL LIVE! SAVE THE DATE - Bookmark the Official Crowfall Twitch channel,and set a reminder to tune in on Thursday, May 18th. Beginning at 11 am Central, we'll be presenting a cavalcade of fun in the wake of our "Massive Reveal" on Tuesday. a Q&A with Creative Director J. Todd Coleman, info drops from the Design team and live art demos. Watch the Crowfall website and social media for more details.

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png