Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Barab

Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town?

Is this the first piece of art in which they wield a shield? I wonder if that's part of their default kit now. Interesting that the hammer they wield still appears to be a 2-hander, even with a shield. :lol:

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Frack! And I didn't think anything was going to be able to sway me away from Knight.

Eat or be eaten

4 hours ago, moneda said:

Is this the first piece of art in which they wield a shield? I wonder if that's part of their default kit now. Interesting that the hammer they wield still appears to be a 2-hander, even with a shield. :lol:

I feel like there's a KS image of a Forgemaster with a shield, but I can't find it

giphy.gif

You Can't Be A Genius, If You Aren't The Slightest Bit Insane.

On 5/9/2017 at 0:50 PM, moneda said:

That's his tail sticking out in back.

I think the K-Mart of MMO's already exists!  And it ain't us!   :)

On 5/9/2017 at 0:50 PM, moneda said:

Keep in mind that a lot of the art shown this week has had something to do with the big reveal, most likely having to do with disciplines or promotion classes that allow you to use different weapons other than what the base class can use.  So it's possible that the forgemaster does not come with a shield by default but can get it through other means.

Sign in to follow this