Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EK PVP toggle incoming - Official discussion thread

Oh my ..... Now I will have to actually build stuff

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

We're also just about ready to launch our Test server, which will give us the ability to stage new features to a subset of players (starting with Pre-Alpha 1, as usual)

wait what ?! new test server ? 24/7 confirmed ?

Can a hard reset feature be added to the EK as well?  Something to refund and remove all placed assets and/or parcels?  It would be nice to start from scratch rather then picking up each individual piece.

Official Moderator of the Community Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

25 minutes ago, Nyazoi said:

Soon, EK owners will have new setting options.

FULL STORY

Please Please can we add the ability for Chests in our Ek's to be active? 

We are missing out on trading between players in a risk adverse area that does not include having someone kill themselves for a trading platform

Don't forget, the one EK that no one will judge you for looting your guilds treasury is Anhrez's Doober Shack. Where you can take those long con gains and 'simplify' them to more easily fit in your inventory. While you are unloading your hard earned winnings, swing by the Bazaar and pick up something to celebrate your genius.

LR0tCJt.png

Can we see some low level 'spawners' added to the Purchase index area like the keep to start testing them out for the EKs 

I need a Zombie spawner to place in my keep to protect the chest (now active to F loot) where I have placed polished SoulGems for players to attempt to get .... tada Player created combat testing content

Edited by anhrezcf

LR0tCJt.png

I need a craftable object/disc that gives an effect on the character Like a glowing light trail or sets them on fire or something, that if the carrier killed drops to the ground. 

It also needs to be able to be thrown. Like a grenade. Or say.... a football. Or Tarks head. 

Then the Crowball arena could be formed. Muhahahahahahahahaa

Ahhahahahahahaa <coughs> 

Edited by srathor
spelling is hard yo

36 minutes ago, coolwaters said:

Awesome for guild scrims.

Bad for open world pops?

Not necessarily.  

If word gets out that the guild/gank squads are mostly conducting exercises in EK's, solo testers/harvesters may just come out of the woodwork and give it another shot. I suspect the battle royal blood bath/spawn camp of the current CW's may have discouraged more testers than it encouraged.

40 minutes ago, coolwaters said:

Awesome for guild scrims.

Bad for open world pops?

I was sorta thinking the same thing but If this comes out at the same time as CWs and Win conditions... maybe not. If there is something to work towards and a reason to blow each other up other than for the sake of blowing each other up it may have no negative effect on CW pops.  It will also give some of the new backers a more controlled environment to test combat.

If the state of the game doesn't change if they turn this on, then yes. Server pops will fall lower than they are right now.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel