Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Buff Templar

buhbuhcuh

Seriously, the poor girl can't even lift that claymore. Is she supposed to be a pity tank? 

Just because her church isn't very egletarian doesn't mean ArtCraft doesn't have to be.

Can always count on BBC to catch the little details  ;)

Looking for Crowfall RP? Join us at https://eatcrow.slack.com/. Details here.

Well she is gripping that weapon wrong if she is in fact, right handed. That just looks "odd" but hey, I would love to have an option to be right OR left handed, as I am a lefty, it would be really cool to reverse the animations for us lefties :P

heres hoping i can turn templars or knights in to cross casters.

i r luv cross casters. I could kill someone if they payed me in in depth information about the character advancement/training point system...so i would know if i can make a cross caster.

ezgzn8.jpg

At least +1 spirit to the base stats, please devs.

Why? -1 spirit = More base-stats to allocate. It's not like everyone isn't going to substract the maximum amount of points at the start anyhow.

Edited by nehemia

Why? -1 spirit = More base-stats. It's not like everyone isn't going to substract the maximum amount of points at the start anyhow.

Hmm, ok I might not get this right, I was not never a HC stat-calculator player, but +1 spirit means more base mana regeneration in the first place? I guess templar will have some kind of a heal ability, as well as some offensive close range spells, it is never bad if that manna regenerates a bit better on a spell-dependent class, right?

OIW34IY.png

MA topics for recruitment.

Hmm, ok I might not get this right, I was not never a HC stat-calculator player, but +1 spirit means more base mana regeneration in the first place? I guess templar will have some kind of a heal ability, as well as some offensive close range spells, it is never bad if that manna regenerates a bit better on a spell-dependent class, right?

Depends on the game, here's to hope it has something to do with maximum mana (possible +mana reg) and minimum spell damage, so it's not completely worthless stat.

P.S here you can see how its truly ranked: http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/907-012015-character-creation-preview-runes-runes-runes/ so one might assume that "1" dot in spirit equals something in lines of less than 25 Spirit-base, keep in mind you can allocate points and take starting runes to increase the spirit if you so desire.

Edited by nehemia

• 3 weeks later...