Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Ready, aim, fire - Official discussion thread

Where's the design table?  You advertised a design table in this teaser... all we've gotten is concept art, lore snippets, and a couple of icon images.

Mr. Greco is producing some fine artwork, but the follow up on the big teaser sell has left me cold.

Edited by durenthal

3 minutes ago, durenthal said:

Where's the design table?  You advertised a design table in this teaser... all we've gotten is concept art, lore snippets, and a couple of icon images.

Mr. Greco is producing some fine artwork, but the follow up on the big teaser sell has left me cold.

Design table or riot.

"Float like a Butterfly.... Sting like a Misplaced Decimal Point" - Xarrayne 2018

YouTube Channel

So Female Champion (at a Temple by the looks if it), Lore about Elves hating humans and an Elf Ranger ready to ambush a caravan. No idea how that applies to my theory of Promotion revamp/subclass system. Maybe racial ties like some have been saying are also part if it. Over arcing theme seems to have been ATs getting options cross class wise and racial implications.

Final guess would be a complete overhaul of the character creation/building system with deeper and more open choices to be made?

Here's to hoping that what ever the reveal is it's "massive" and "we won't believe it" like they hyped it to be.

Edited by pang

beautiful concept art for that badass female hammer wielding championess (with a touch of druid look...?) and male (fae?) ranger lurking in the tree :) (please make the tree climbing bug canon...)

thanks for the week, i enjoyed the ride without stressing about the nature of the reveal, i have faith it will be pretty interesting either way!

please let dave soak his tired art hands in a little hot tub or something....

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Elven ranger (no ones seeing the pointed ears? ) :wub:

Oh my oh my oh my oh my if it's true....if not i'll call a refund !!!!!! :lol:

Edit Yeah @Tinnis the champion looks really like a druid pose...she seems to have pointed ears too... (or maybe i fantasm elves everywhere hahahaha)

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile

38 minutes ago, baerin said:

Male ranger HYYYYPE!

Also tree climbing confirmed?!

i've already lurked in trees as a ranger waiting for prey :)

2017-01-29_22-48-45.jpg

it does not look quite as cool when legios did it though...

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

yeah it seems like a graveyard, but it's the first image we have who's linked with the crow.

Maybe, with all the images it tell us : new graphics upgrade, disciplines, overhaul of the archetype system (not anymore tied by race), first campaign with POI based on the god's reach rules, caravans and pack animals system, ressurection system, assassin & forge master and all of that in the next major big patch of Crowfall !

Edited by Gorwald

WnxjrJ9.gif

Thelanas Kar'Pal Membre fondateur de l'alliance Naerth en 2001 - Ex Shadowbane European Advisor Damnation/Carnage/Vindication/Corruption http://www.twitch.tv/gorwald/profile