Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Combat as a druid.

Tenshi

The damage output of the druid is poor when compared to the other classes. Most of it is ranged and without any lock on ability most of my ranged attacks go a miss due to lag or the other player dodging them. I then run out of essence and can't attack anymore which ends up being a death sentence.

I tried to heal another player but the healing globes as they ran over them wasn't picked up and they never healed from the spells I cast.

12 minutes ago, Tenshi said:

I tried to heal another player but the healing globes as they ran over them wasn't picked up and they never healed from the spells I cast.

The left click orbs are only visible and usable via yourself and group members. (and last for 60 seconds)

They will not affect ungrouped faction allies.

Wisp and Rain can heal ungrouped faction allies.

Edited by Tinnis

5 hours ago, Tinnis said:

The left click orbs are only visible and usable via yourself and group members. (and last for 60 seconds)

They will not affect ungrouped faction allies.

Wisp and Rain can heal ungrouped faction allies.

Well that explains that part, but is there something like a soft lock for enemies so I do not end up wasting my essence during combat?

If soft lock is not going to be in the game then all offensive spells in the ranged classes need to be increased to by 50% of what they do right now.

No soft lock.

I'll agree that Druids could use some kind of bump in damage.

edit: If you're talking about the bear, ya, it needs help in the targeting department too. You almost have to wait for a stun to use it and it's over before you can charge the damn cast if you don't pre-charge in anticipation for the stun. Needs a change.

Edited by coolwaters