Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Druid Gameplay - Sugoi & CAL 3vsAll

Rikutatis

Bunch of fights on Bloodbath, with our friend the beastly CAL champ @Yumx ! Thanks for joining us, man. 
(we were not in the same voice com, pretty much each one doing their own thing)

I hadn't played Druid in a while, boy you guys weren't lying. Druid is a mess right now with the bugs and animation glitches. Blink works half the time. Still a very fun AT to play and I love the essence mechanic, I hope he gets some love soon! And for god's sake pls make tray swap animation cancel current action, been done in several games -.-

Song is "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons, very thematic for that fat druid deeps ^^

3 minutes ago, Yumx said:

Friend and friend, I hardly know you guys :D

I just like to fight and you made it more fun, good heals though :-)! 

You said I was your exclusive forever druid! :*(

On a side note, I hopped on to Horse earlier to fight some winterblades and it was faceroll easy compared to druid and i play him like an offensive maniac, no surprise (thats why I generally don't pick up horse for months)

Edited by Tinnis

5 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

You said I was your exclusive forever druid! :*(

On a side note, I hopped on to Horse earlier to fight some winterblades and it was faceroll easy compared to druid and i play him like an offensive maniac, no surprise (thats why I generally don't pick up horse for months)

Yea, I play horse almost exclusively for larger GvGs, it just outputs so much more healing. I find druid more fun though, hopefully disciplines and future revamps will make druid viable for group support. I like support gameplay a lot, but CF lacks diversity in that area. 

Edited by Rikutatis