Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nefastus

Crowbane.com

1_03_02_15_7_26_08.png

www.Crowbane.com

Looking for an alternative Crowfall fan community? Check out Crowbane!

Still in development process but Crowbane community will provide an alternative to the official forums. Some sections will be more or less moderated, (CoC will be posted tomorrow) and I'll be adding other features such as personal blog spaces, article system, etc.

If you would like to see something else there, let me know and drop your ideas on the Crowbane forums.

Let the forumbaning commence! ;)

P.S. Big thanks to Isvrada for the help with logo!

Edited by Nefastus

The sitename is what this game's name should have been.

(P.S its phishing site of Nefastus to get your e-mails so he can send dirty pics, even worse if you use the same password as you do in facebook his private parts will be your new profile picture.)

Edited by nehemia

(P.S its phishing site of Nefastus to get your e-mails so he can send dirty pics, even worse if you use the same password as you do in facebook his private parts will be your new profile picture.)

O: Are you a wizard?

@Dynimix for now it will be mainly a forum and an alternative community. Considering that more direct "politicing" and "forumbaning" is shunned upon here, much of thicker skin debates can happen there.

Depending on what people want I will add other features. Currently I'm trying to figure out a way of implementing a guild directory system.

This is so true in many levels... Crowbane just sounds so much cooler too.

OQa1xvz.png?1

lol ok.. I wonder if I'll still be able to steal directly from people's inventories.. hrmmm

;)Twitch - Twitter

RIP DOC GONZO

Sorry for slacking with updates but been having little time until few days. I'll be doing some major content work over the weekend so come check through after.

Also come through our largest CF related IRC channel. irc.glowfish.de:6667 #Crowfall

Edited by Nefastus

Yes, I will be adding a comprehensive blogging system where every member will be able to publish their own articles, blogs, stories or whatever on their personalized blog pages.

Also, if anyone would be interested in helping with this project let me know, PM me, post here or on CB forum and let me know what you'd like to help with or what you can offer.

Edited by Nefastus

Great name for a community, it's like an infusion of Shadowbane and CrowFall.  I really have turned my back on MMO's in the last decade.  I tried Star Wars The Old Republic but it felt dead, and tired to me.  I haven't really turned back to genre since, and prior to that I played many, including Asheron's Call, Asheron's Call II, Dark Ages of Camelot, Shadowbane (beta), World of Warcraft, etc. etc.

The industry seems drained.  This however caught my attention, but I don't game on PC's much anymore.  But I might make an exception for this.  The only thing that stopped me from investing in the Kickstarter is I've become more of a console gamer and PS4 is my favorite, but he Xbox One and the Wii U are present in my house.

Anyhow cool website name, and well met  :)

-JJ