Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tinnis

Video - Legio (+ranger) - 7 CALDERA vs ~11 -W- on corruption free for all

7 CALDERA vs ~11 -W- on corruption free for all

I play a offensive maniac horse.

No wimpy heal bot here!

Good fights all. Winterblades took the first few wins, then Caldera evened it out. I missed recording a few fights nearing the end.

You can also see some footage from @Soulreaver's ranger POV as well

and

Edited by Tinnis

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Good fights everyone!

Performance on Corruption was a lot worse than on Bloodbath, which gave everyone some slideshows here and there.

As I remember we did 5 fights total, 2 first where -W- was 10 players, 2 full groups, where we got wiped only killing 1 or 2.

Next 3 fights we figured some stuff out and actually had a fight where we didnt lose a single member.

Later armegeddon joined in as a solo knight so they were 11 vs us 7, think it was around the 4th fight he joined in.

We will have @Drakonils perspective up later this week :), he should have everything recorded. Didnt record anything myself this time sadly :D

Edited by Yumx

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

Nice videos, thanks for sharing! Friendly fire can definitely help the smaller group when they take advantage of it like you guys did. I also really like the "one of each AT" comp. 

Also @Tinnis I find that since the Soul Power changes, playing a more offensive horse is the best way to go. Gotta charge that "I Win" button ;)

2 minutes ago, Rikutatis said:

Nice videos, thanks for sharing! Friendly fire can definitely help the smaller group when they take advantage of it like you guys did. I also really like the "one of each AT" comp. 

Also @Tinnis I find that since the Soul Power changes, playing a more offensive horse is the best way to go. Gotta charge that "I Win" button ;)

Always did it that way.

Well....did you notice what I did at ~6m6s? Tinnis > "I Win" button.

35 minutes ago, Tinnis said:

Always did it that way.

Well....did you notice what I did at ~6m6s? Tinnis > "I Win" button.

lol, sometimes it's hard to believe that power used to be available every 45 (50?) seconds. But then again damage was much higher back then. 

You Euros brought great fights, as always. Thanks for being gracious hosts again. The latency wasn't as bad over there as usual (not good, but not awful) and we had a good time.

Soulreaver, did you get the bomb on this one? I haven't watched it yet, but that was a fun but for me. edit: You can see the bomb around 12:11 in the first view, but I'd love to get Soulreaver's copy for my (probably never to be completed) Druid bomb compilation. Did you happen to record that long SR?

Edited by coolwaters

2 minutes ago, coolwaters said:

I know it man. I was dead shocked I didn't die in those fights. 

SR has earned the privilege to be the guy I keep fairy fire debuff on in the future.

@Yumxwill be happy to hear that! :) (and come along and two shot you....)

But yea near the hills near the keep we literally got bored of trying to chase down the 2 legio 1 druid....

Edited by Tinnis

6 hours ago, Yumx said:

Good fights everyone!

Performance on Corruption was a lot worse than on Bloodbath, which gave everyone some slideshows here and there.

As I remember we did 5 fights total, 2 first where -W- was 10 players, 2 full groups, where we got wiped only killing 1 or 2.

Next 3 fights we figured some stuff out and actually had a fight where we didnt lose a single member.

Later armegeddon joined in as a solo knight so they were 11 vs us 7, think it was around the 4th fight he joined in.

Pretty accurate summation.  After the first 2 rounds where we held the field we just could not apply the dps.

Good change ups by CAL at the end and we'll fought.

Between the 250msg and lag spikes and me failing with the new aiming checks i was pretty ineffective with my nets. Clearly need to switch to templar.

Good Fights CAL.

3 hours ago, coolwaters said:

Thanks T. You're an encyclopedia of recorded data my man. And TY to SR for saving it.

NP.

U win some.  U loose some.

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

Gathering of Ranger videos

3 hours ago, angelmar said:

..... Clearly need to switch to templar.

Good Fights CAL.

Stop being a smo!

Rangers are the way to go.

Edited by Soulreaver

Huginn ok Muninn, fljúga hverjan dag, Jörmungrund yfir; óumk ek of Hugin,, at hann aftr né komi-t, þó sjámk meir of Munin

3 hours ago, coolwaters said:

SR has earned the privilege to be the guy I keep fairy fire debuff on in the future.

Who?!?

(Thanks a LOT Tinnis!)

Edited by Soulreaver

11 hours ago, Yumx said:

Good fights everyone!

We will have @Drakonils perspective up later this week :), he should have everything recorded. Didnt record anything myself this time sadly :D

Yep... I just mainly died a lot running solo! I made the mistake one time of taking on a Templar with druid support that I realized a tad too late, Other than that, I looked for targets on the edge. For whatever reason, I din not have one chain pull land (Oh well, should have played Templar I guess). I will say.. you guys did an amazing job focusing damage on target. Generally...I went down quick. Great fights, even though I took it in the teeth!

That being said.. I found it hard to target given the fluidity of battle, The red color sucks and the script seems small, everything seemed a mash so solo was a nightmare in that scenario.. Five man groups basically suck. Can we at least get 10 man? Oh.. and guild crests (much like the faction crests) would do SOOOO MUCH towards alleviating this problem of focus dps and friendly fire considerations. 

2 minutes ago, armegeddon said:

Yep... I just mainly died a lot running solo! I made the mistake one time of taking on a Templar with druid support that I realized a tad too late, Other than that, I looked for targets on the edge. For whatever reason, I din not have one chain pull land (Oh well, should have played Templar I guess). I will say.. you guys did an amazing job focusing damage on target. Generally...I went down quick. Great fights, even though I took it in the teeth!

That being said.. I found it hard to target given the fluidity of battle, The red color sucks and the script seems small, everything seemed a mash so solo was a nightmare in that scenario.. Five man groups basically suck. Can we at least get 10 man? Oh.. and guild crests (much like the faction crests) would do SOOOO MUCH towards alleviating this problem of focus dps and friendly fire considerations. 

Yeah they should add a stroke to the text, that would do a lot.
And guild crests is something we're all waiting for :D

pJ5xyok.png
My Twitch - My Youtube - Apply to Vanguard HERE!

49 minutes ago, Yumx said:

Yeah they should add a stroke to the text, that would do a lot.
And guild crests is something we're all waiting for :D

BTW, props on your champion play. Pretty impressive really. Hats off.