Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Live! "Massive Reveal" Q&A - Official question thread

What's the current timeline look like in regards to fixing broken animations and powers that have needed it for quite some time (i.e. the Champion Rend ability that sends them flying around the environment randomly)?

Hi, I'm moneda.

s1tKI24.png

Why make the bard disciplines available to all classes? With the assassin and duelist relatively close to one another (like the stalker and ranger who were moved to a single class) it seems to make sense to turn the duelist into a bard. Some classes don't make a lot of sense to be bards. 

Edited by blazzen

I didn't see the bounty hunter rune on the list. Is it safe to assume bounty hunter discipline is still coming but is not on the list because track isn't implemented yet?

Bounty Hunter was my #1 favorite rune in Shadowbane! 

21 minutes ago, SirGeorge said:

What will happen if I equip Disciplines that are locked to a specific Arch-Type and then change to a Arch-Type that could not use those Disciplines?

Vessels are still a thing, so Disciplines and Classes and Races are all tied to the item Vessel.

With only one 2 classes left to be released (Assassin and Frost Weaver) is there an ETA as to when you expect all classes (and the 2 reworked ones; Ranger/Stalker and Cleric) to be released into the pre-alpha environment?

Official Moderator of the Unofficial Crowfall Discord!  Come join the discussion @ https://discord.me/crowfall

Kinda curious what the advantages of putting an ability in the "ultimate" spot will be. Do all classes still just get one ultimate or will disciplines also grant swapable ultimates? Will "normal" abilities from disciplines that get slotted in the ultimate spot also require soul power or will their functionality change?

Edited by Helix