Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Live! "Massive Reveal" Q&A - Official question thread

Will major disciplines vary or adapt in any way to the race/class of the player or will these stay the same regardless of whether it is being used by a high elf assassin or a hamster soldier?

Is disciplines the only way to unlock powers outside of my main class? Since each disc only gives 2-3 powers (sometimes including the basic attack) i think either you go all out and end with a unbalanced character or it is better to just focus on Discs that have good synergy with your class. This question is really important to my Half-giant Champion Bow user.

PS: Not really a question. But i imagine that somehow even with all those changes you still can unlock powers using the Non-Universal skill trees?

Edited by BarriaKarl

How will Skill Trees work with classes and races?

How will crafting disciplines work in terms of whether they're major or minor? Will they have their own powers? Will these powers be passive, or oriented around some minigame?

What can we expect from racial abilities? Obviously the Guinecean is going to get burrow but can you give us a few more examples of other racial abilities?

Edited by Zybak

3 minutes ago, Zybak said:

Can you give some more information on the Bard song "Twisting" mechanic? I'm familiar with Totem twisting in WoW and how that worked.

I'm guessing it'll be like EQ or Shadowbane. Each ability is a short duration (think 30second) buff which you can refresh at will. The trick is to make sure all the buffs stay up while you're trying to do other things...like not die.

Shadowbane - House Avari/Hy'shen
"Gimp elves get good elves killed." - Belina

Avari Discord - https://discord.gg/Bch24PV

1 hour ago, LupusCardinal said:

Last one:can we hope to have access to more than 2 major disciplines in the future?

They should make a major discipline rune that would allow access to a 3rd major discipline slot.

how will attributes be effected by the Archetype divide? for example, a human knight, could have it's strength be additive (3 for a human, 4 for a knight) for a 7, or limited to the knights 4.

illegal bonus question: have the attributes been sorted, or are they just arbitrary placeholders for the moment, making my primary question moot?

Depending on a campaign, certain archetypes were barred from play. Will this still be the case for classes? Will similar restrictions be placed for races?

Meridian
[TG] The Guardians | Discord: Meridian#7510 | No, not that Meridian.