Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

Crowfall Live! "Massive Reveal" Q&A - Official question thread

Do the new class abilities still require a specific to weapon use? I was hoping customization would let me make something like a Battlemage (close combat mage) or arcane knight combination.

Will Cleric still be the front-line support who plays the role of leading and raising your team's moral? The idea is cool, kind of reminds me of the Privateer class in pirate or Captain class in Lord of the Rings Online.

Edited by jshiu999

Last question, will you be making more versions of the Weapon Disciplines? For example: maybe Master of Mystical Staves (I) could be the one you have right now;  Master of Mystical Staves (II) could be equipped something by like a knight, but given different abilities (I really like Battlemages as you can see); and a Master of Mystical Staves (III) could be give druids more damage abilities. 

Edited by jshiu999

5 hours ago, jshiu999 said:

Last question, will you be making more versions of the Weapon Disciplines? For example: maybe Master of Mystical Staves (I) could be the one you have right now;  Master of Mystical Staves (II) could be equipped something by like a knight, but given different abilities (I really like Battlemages as you can see); and a Master of Mystical Staves (III) could be give druids more damage abilities. 

perhaps they should make a Master of Bo staff or quarter staff for some offensive staff hittting acfion! ;p

caldera_forum_banner_wings.png

Posting quick while I have time, might be a double question:

Will the weapon disciplines be available for more classes to give more build variation? Was hoping to mess around with builds like melee mages or magic wielding warriors (and not be limited to only scimitar druid for example.. which looks a lot like psi blade warlock to me).

Can you elaborate on the Ranger/Stalker merge? For example, what mechanics were we going to get with the Stalker that are now incorporated into disciplines or the Rangers upcoming base kit rework.

HI,

It would be great to get some clarification around the early access packages as I purchased one this am and was very disappointed to find out that I will not have access until "BETA 2". There is little information around what phase the game is in and when you will be able to play as a backer. Under the backers bundle it states you will be able to play in Beta, not a specific Beta. If some clarification could be addressed around these areas it would be greatly appreciated for myself among others who may think they can play right away.
Thank you

13 minutes ago, valkier said:

HI,

It would be great to get some clarification around the early access packages as I purchased one this am and was very disappointed to find out that I will not have access until "BETA 2". There is little information around what phase the game is in and when you will be able to play as a backer. Under the backers bundle it states you will be able to play in Beta, not a specific Beta. If some clarification could be addressed around these areas it would be greatly appreciated for myself among others who may think they can play right away.
Thank you

It is certainly confusing. You won't have to wait until Beta 2, though. Beta 2 has already been in pre-alpha and will be again. I would be surprised if you couldn't play this weekend.

Check the FAQ for more info on how it works:

http://crowfall.com/en/faq/subcat_playtesting/alpha-and-beta-testing/

IhhQKY6.gif

4 hours ago, Jah said:

It is certainly confusing. You won't have to wait until Beta 2, though. Beta 2 has already been in pre-alpha and will be again. I would be surprised if you couldn't play this weekend.

Check the FAQ for more info on how it works:

http://crowfall.com/en/faq/subcat_playtesting/alpha-and-beta-testing/

I appreciate the respect back and hope that what you are saying is true. Would love to give the game a try as this is what I was when I made the purchase. Thanks