Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Pann

"Massive Reveal" Day - Official discussion thread

1 minute ago, The RatKing said:

You lose Disciplines if they are looted off you before applying them

Once applied they stay with you until the campaign is over, or you replace it with something else.

Well if they are still applied to vessel perhaps we can still lose vessels in hardcore rulesets...

Skeggold, Skalmold, Skildir ro Klofnir

Bit of a random question, but will the Disciplines themselves ingame be getting a more robust tooltip alluding to their lore or capabilities beyond the more 'technical' aspect of the power descriptions?

EG, " Using ancient secrets and techniques developed long ago and preserved by the Holy Church, Undead Hunters can seek out and track undead creatures, protect themselves from their blighted touch, and bless their weapons with the power to kill even the dead. "

Crazy Talk co-co-co-gl

Guardians of Moonforest fangirl

Reveal looks awesome! Was really hoping for 24/7 and CW launch in the next week or two but this is amazing regardless! Great work ACE.

Really looks forward to getting in and theorycrafting with the combinations

Edited by supportdaddy

5 minutes ago, seithim said:

As much as I want to say this is exciting...the thing that the teaser kept pointing to is apparently not part of it.  The first real Campaign.

Have to agree, while this is all great work it's bit underwhelming imo. 

I wouldn't really call any of this a big reveal, its game design progression and something that would be expected of any game these days. The only thing that could be considered a reveal would be the Race/Class instead of Archetypes, but that was figured out on day 1 of the reveals. 

I realize I may be taking the wind of some players sails but I expected more tbh.

Why are all these people posting before me? I just finished reading and watching everything! :P

Amaaaazing! The game looks great with the lighting updates! Disciplines sound and look great. Customization overload with u locked classes and races. I love everything. Like you promised. You guys and girls deserve more cookies.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

"...many of the stealth/anti-stealth features will be moved into Major Disciplines..."

I'm literally screaming with joy right now, no longer will we have to rely on solely one class to directly counter another class to justify its usefulness/existence, could not be happier with this!

As a side note...feel the removal of humans from confessor seems to be a little bit of an oversight, as any class that can be a templar should also have their scholars among their military ranks. Surely those with keener minds than swordarms that possess the ability to embrace Arkon should also be able to study under his tutelage?

Edited by RKNM

3 minutes ago, Ziz said:

Lots cool stuff, suprised you cant make a human confessor

Having played the same female human Confessor for 2 years I can live with this.

ZCcquVD.png

THE most active European Crowfall community. Join us now!

1 minute ago, RKNM said:

"...many of the stealth/anti-stealth features will be moved into Major Disciplines..."

I'm literally screaming with joy right now, no longer will we have to rely on solely one class to directly counter another class to justify its usefulness/existence, could not be happier with this!

As a side note...feel the removal of humans from confessor seems to be a little bit of an oversight, as any class that can be a templar should also have their scholars among their military ranks, so it only makes sense that those with keener minds than swordarms and have the ability to embrace Arkon should also be able to study under his tutelage.

Go re-read the Nethari backstory.

Todd

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

I haven't posted anything for a whole year because I felt like development progress on this game was getting pretty stale and not really going anywhere.

Now this is exactly the kind of updates that I have been waiting for. It's looking really good.

Removing archetypes is one of the best decisions that has been made.

The disciplines look awesome and I can't wait for all the theorycrafting that's gonna happen.

Oh and let's not forget about the graphics overhaul. The game went from looking like a Fisherprice plastic hell to looking extremely amazing.

What an incredible update. My hype has returned in full force. Good job, Artcraft!

7ug90hM.png

8 minutes ago, Apok said:

Have to agree, while this is all great work it's bit underwhelming imo. 

I wouldn't really call any of this a big reveal, its game design progression and something that would be expected of any game these days. The only thing that could be considered a reveal would be the Race/Class instead of Archetypes, but that was figured out on day 1 of the reveals. 

I realize I may be taking the wind of some players sails but I expected more tbh.

You don't think unbinding class and race, which was something they said wasn't in their scope, and a complete graphics overhaul is big?

Edited by KohrAh