Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jtoddcoleman

Pre-Alpha 1 & 2: Snap Test today!

2 minutes ago, sneaky_squirrel said:

First time I'm actually here when a snap test takes place.  Ever since they started implementing the Eternal Kingdom tech my performance went below sea level, I hope it goes up for me soon.

Ugh I'm 5 patches behind to download D;

i see your 5 patches and raise you 12.....and i patched today.

10 minutes ago, Necroe said:

The multiplier on weapons * resource cost is now active. This is important because it can make you powers cost more or less resource (mana, fury, rage) to use.

+ weapon efficiency is bad,
               - weapon efficiency is good!

- If you have a + weapon efficiency, you will want to use the Weapon Finesse passive to mitigate going positive.

those should be reversed imho, generally - should be the negative attribute while + being the positive one, otherwise it's just confusing.

This. If you guys have some Dev logic for this at least tell us. Otherwise reverse it. Efficiency should be good.

2 minutes ago, PippinSmith said:

also, does snaptest mean they boot up the cw's for today? or only ek's?

Bloodbath East is currently online.  Players with Pre-Alpha 1, Pre-Alpha 2, Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 are now enabled.  EKs can be started, made public (go to BROWSE to see any that you can log into) and PvP can be turned on for these worlds.

Todd

J Todd Coleman

ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc.

Follow us on Twitter @CrowfallGame | Like us on Facebook

[Rules of Conduct]

1 minute ago, jtoddcoleman said:

Bloodbath East is currently online.  Players with Pre-Alpha 1, Pre-Alpha 2, Alpha 1 and Alpha 2 are now enabled.  EKs can be started, made public (go to BROWSE to see any that you can log into) and PvP can be turned on for these worlds.

Todd

Good stuffs!

Member of The BlackHand Order

Just now, Tyrant said:

You need to re-install from scratch.  crowfall.com/en/client

yeah i did, unless you mean i need to delete crowfall completely (i just overwrite the old installer with the new)

Where do you want the bugs posted?

Bloodbath server I always get spawned as crowoutside of temple and it almost never allows me into the actual temple to select vessels since they are in the fog...

Bloodbath server, Once I finally was able to select a vessel could not chat any more for some reason.

FPS greatly improved almost always at 30fps now great job there. Can't wait to test combat and sieges out with the new optimizations 

Edited by YouTubejasonwivart

Check out my youtube channel for testing gameplay https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp-AgZ6mHOVObusemDVEXoA

12 minutes ago, Tyrant said:

Oh, why not!  Alpha 3 is enabled.

So as I started up the client it says checking download and then gives me a access denied message. Do I need to re-install the client so it doesn't do that?

2 minutes ago, Tulvir said:

So as I started up the client it says checking download and then gives me a access denied message. Do I need to re-install the client so it doesn't do that?

make sure to launch the patcher as admin

and as always, if something doesn't work, try again

Edited by PippinSmith

Well guess they haven't actually enabled Alpha 3 to get on the snaptest since I'm still getting the access denied message. Oh well, guess I will just have to keep waiting or trying to log-in to the patcher until I get in

Edited by Tulvir