Pann

Fri, May 19 - Sun, May 21: Bugs, anomalies and tech issues feedback

A serious question on the issue of Weapon Efficiency:

What impact, if any, does a weapon's efficiency have on a PIP using class? If the Templar has a crap weapon with terrible efficiency, does that mean it requires 2 Pips to active her Divine Light? If she has a great weapon with great efficiency, does that mean she doesn't need a pip to start Divine Light? If she has a crap weapon...does the poor weapon efficiency drain 2 pips if she has them...but also properly works if she only has one? Or...does weapon efficiency completely ignore the Duelist, Templar and Assassin?

Edited by Gradishar

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

The knight chain pull is still giving out a perma snare to my confessor. If the knight does another chain pull then my directional keys get inverted and I get slowed even more. only a relog gets the snare off. Even my cc break abilities don't do anything. I have seen this happen on a legio also.

2 hours ago, destrin said:

This has got to be the most frustrating bug in the history of CF IMO.

Can you give repro steps as we cant get this to happen internally.  Chain pulling a Confessor with a default knight and default confessor isn't doing anything out of normal.

What powers/passives/disciplines do you have loaded out. Buffs/debuffs on you?

Every time I start up my launcher, it seems like it keeps trying to download/repair the 5.1 patch, which seems very time consuming. Yesterday I had a game crash, which forced me to go through this process all over again. Is there a way I can fix this on my end?

1 minute ago, thomasblair said:

Can you give repro steps as we cant get this to happen internally.  Chain pulling a Confessor with a default knight and default confessor isn't doing anything out of normal.

The build was Bard and Escape expert. master of arcane, Mortal sin, arcane, glass cannon

So i had the bard run buff on ,the snare immunity power from escape, the 20% dmg absorber for 20 secs. redemption and firewall

A funny one I don't think I remembered to report. Big one too.

As a Druid with Scarecrow, the disc passive stuns the Druid herself when essence burn occurs ... ironically making it very hard to get out of the essence burn.

Essence burn seems high as well.

10 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

Druid AE does it too I think.

12 hours ago, thomasblair said:

We have a complete Power Bar revamp planned for next month where we need to do to make it more efficient , make tray swapping easier, and a bunch of other aspects better. Making toggles reflect in the current bars would just have been flushed work so it was bundled in to the power bar work.

We decided not to hold back all the powers that used toggles until then, so it will be a minor pain for a bit.

Best news ever.

24 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

The simplest way to trigger snare bug is have a legio left click spam on you.  The third attack snare stacks up the perma snare (and insane speed backwards). 

25 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

Cool's Lightning Strike was what was doing it to me while I was on the confessor. I probably had glass cannon, careless whisper, and either touch of rot or pound of flesh on me passive wise.

I'm not sure what Coolwaters had on him though.

46 minutes ago, thomasblair said:

I was the Knight doing it to him and it happened even when I was running without any discs. It has to be something funky going on with the target's side.

25 minutes ago, soulein said:

I was the Knight doing it to him and it happened even when I was running without any discs. It has to be something funky going on with the target's side.

That's good to know. was thinking it could be something you equipped  but if you were running with no discs then most likely it's on my end.

spelling error (i think) 

Epic Major Discipline: Underdog 

Powers Granted: Death Throws (should that be spelled Death Throes? )

14 minutes ago, Tompreos said:

Where I can send error logs, which were generated when error occured?

support@crowfall.com

ok, myrmidon + basic weapon = no fury 80% of fight

after death I can't respawn for 1+ min (F button isnt show up)

random move bugs (perma trailblazer or slow like turtle)

ps my dreams come true

Edited by makkon

Watch the video to see my disciplines stones getting destroyed on death or respawn:

• I'm in my personal EK
  • I have some discipline stones equipped, doesn't matter which ones
  • At 00:22 I'm dead, but my spirit can't move
  • I exit to the lobby, cancel it and I'm able to move
  • At 00:52 I fail to respawn and spawn my 2nd spirit
  • 01:13 I properly respawn at the 2nd try
  • My runestones are destroyed

Disciplines bugs : 

• Master of maces : will of the stoneborn doens't give weapon efficiency, but give well the crushing armor. if you equip it on templar she still can't use two handed maces. EDIT : Finally after others tests the buffs working on will of the stoneborn
  • Burning hatred : the orb of heal spawn well but i can't use them even at low life
  • After dying i've lost the disciplines (Champion in personnal EK with pvp activated at the temple)

UI bugs : 

• Buffs duration : buffs are at 0s for everything.

Champion : 

• Rend still move you forward and lock you

General bugs : 

• After dying at temple in EK i got stuck in my corpse as a crow
  • Moving a torso into spirit bank make him disappear (basic one)
  • Invite to groups seems bugged in EKs

*SAVE FOR LATER*

Edited by Gorwald