Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, Figured I'd Say Hello!

Menech

Well I just found this game on MMORPG.com & liked the look of the concept art, it's very distinctive. Furthermore like the developers of this game I too am getting bored of the repetitive and consent nature of MMO's as of late. However they are still by far my favorite genre in gaming, but a lot are starting to feel very samey & not that innovative lately.

I'll be following the production of this game with the production of Star Citizen as well. While admittedly I'm an utter novice on everything to do with this game at the moment. As long as I like what I see I'm sure I'll enjoy interacting with the community soon. I'm very involved with the Star Citizen community & I'm hoping to follow this in a similar manner depending on how timely information is released.

Figured I'd throw everyone a hello, finally in anyone would be kind enough to give me an estimate on when this game is expected to hit alpha/beta (if such a thing is known at this early stage) I'd be grateful. For example, are we likely to this this game in a playable state during 2015, or sometime later?

Hey man! New as well! I'm already hyped about for the little stuff I have read, you guys gave me that same feel that GW2 pulled out as well! I'm on this ship! Keep the  news coming!