Sign in to follow this  
rhynox

Elkin racials?

As someone who was really excited for the stalker, I'm now fully on bored with the elkin. One thing I was unclear about with the stalker was its purpose. It did seem like a ranger, maybe a bit of an assassin. Obviously its supposed to be a hunter, but assassin seems to fill that niche. 

I'm hoping that the elkin racials focus on movement. Obviously the Fae are mobile in the sense of vertical movement, with gliding and double jumping, but I think something to make elkin be able to hunt down other players or elude them fits them best. Of course not much has been revealed about the elkin except for lore, so maybe I'm off base. Thoughts?

I'd like the Hide as an Elken Racial. They hinted that some aspects will likely be cut and moved to Discs and maybe even Racials.

Elken hide....

Confessor with stealth?  Hmm sorry but I think the Fessor has dipped into enough of the baskets and grapped all the goodies.

As Pang said I'd like Hide as a Racial, but maybe an improved version? Less than full stealth but not just, "invisible when standing still." Maybe also some tracking or exploration based abilities?

I also don't like the idea of Stealth Confessors...

According to Lore Elken are great hunters, so probably some sort of higher perception or buffs from killing enemies?