Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking For Friends

Dregs

Hey guys, I'm looking for some like-minded folks who are interested in playing test weekends together with voice comms, and perhaps forming a guild at some point. I'm a veteran vanilla WoW raid leader with a lot of MMO experience. You name it, I've probably played it.

I enjoy all aspects of MMOs, but in particular I like to focus toward group PvP and occasional roleplaying.

If you'd like to be friends, please add me on Discord and let's get together in-game. My discord handle is DregsOfEarth#4547

Hey Dregs,

I wasn't able to find you on Discord so I'll message you here. Sanctus is currently quite active in the weekend playtests and we are holding a bit of an event tonight. You can find out more about our guild here: 

Feel free to join our Discord and maybe we will see you in the playtest tonight.

10 hours ago, Dregs said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for some like-minded folks who are interested in playing test weekends together with voice comms, and perhaps forming a guild at some point. I'm a veteran vanilla WoW raid leader with a lot of MMO experience. You name it, I've probably played it.

I enjoy all aspects of MMOs, but in particular I like to focus toward group PvP and occasional roleplaying.

If you'd like to be friends, please add me on Discord and let's get together in-game. My discord handle is DregsOfEarth#4547

if you haven't already - join the unofficial Crowfall discord server bit.do/cfvoice

there is also the looking for guild thread in the guild sub forum

Edited by Tinnis