• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Another myrmidon topic

makkon

Shortly.

Broken, boring, gimp

More.

I didnt play for a long time. Leveling only myrmi and some random skills from other AT. After patch get very curious to check what happaned with my lovely class.

I'm terrified. He need huge rework after latest updates and disbalance issues/fixes.

• Resource (fury). Out of fury whole fight (basic weapon + 20% we passive). Who tried it with advanced (coz I am to bored to gathering and get terrified again)? WTF you did with weapon efficiency stat? It wasnt so bad before. Examples: 4-5 LMB - out of stats. 2 skills - out of stats. Can't mitigate berserker. Can't net, can't everything except run
  • Animation lock. Stun combo always miss. I can't reaim it while animation anymore, hunter hunted is the same. As result - always hit nothing. And yes, my aim are good.
  • Net and hit registering. Terrible. 5 out of 10 ~15m distance catch air. Also net alot of time breaking from my bleeding damage. Bring back old net, decrease duration. Fix it. Current skills is useless.
  • Berserker. Ontop of discipline mess you can revert back duration. Myrmidon is not tank anymore, not damage dealer (remember resource cost? remember what even knight can be same dd, remember runes?), not CC'er and not ranger. Also remember, myrmidon for berseker need to spent 1 slot for useless skill which are impossible to land for some1 anymore to mitigate crash damage.
  • Disciplines. Why most interesting melee disciplines goes to lego and champion? they are already have alot of healing potential.
  • Disciplines. Why no disciplines for life steal, fury regen, bleeding effects, berserker power?

New CF period has begun. No need to balance AT anymore, they all need strong and unique basic skill kit.

And what we have?

Confessor can keep 3 skills (stun, knockdown+tornado, sin explosion) and get massive amount of custom skills for rest skill panel.

Lego can easy heal, knight can mitigate alot of damage via block,  champ can remove broken skills and get working.

Templar can get range in near future (he have best in my opinion basic kit atm for melee)

All other in the same bad situatuin as myrmidon.

ps too much disciplines, not unique and boring. looks like they produced in china conveyor. you will put urself in dead end in future with such an approach. if you dont want such topics on soft launch (and as result, project fail) - think about it. TIME in CF = class leveling. If you fail with it you want wait until another one leveled.

pss one panel class are bad atm coz only 2 free slots. can't wait to get range runes working

psss Otherwise it was fun yday evening coz I can cast healing orbs with melee AT ofc except zergs running around.

Edited by makkon

crowfall pvp makkonMyrmidon statement: rangefall

Discord makkon#8550

• 1 month later...

bump this topic. still huge issues with PCM

still huge issues with basic kit.

also have some humor idea (can be minor rune passive)

berserker:

if berserker crash damage kill myrmidon, right after he fall down, he explode with 5-7m aoe (max 3 targets) for amount of damage he got from last crash.

call this rune: igil surprise

mechanic is ingame already. animation - little "fire mushroom"

Edited by makkon

Discord makkon#8550

17 minutes ago, blazzen said:

This might help (until Noble Purpose is nerfed): 

I know what berserker counted as heal for nooble purpose. this is bug (whole noble purpose is huge hole in balance and will be fixed soon). I dont want count it as panacea and wont use it (as well as field surgeon but it was nerfed already and actually only one way to constant heal for myrmidon coz bearer + berserker = 1HP balancing).

same issue as it was with punch drunk. 1 nerf on this and again unplayable sht

PCM > 0.3 is unplayable for myrmidon - defacto

which quality resource I need to take to make lower than 0.3 paired weapon? is it possible last patch?

Edited by makkon

Discord makkon#8550

No dual weapons still have broken PCMs so no help there. And with the change to noble purpose we'll be back to our old resource starved-starved selves.

The change to gore was okay but still doesn't seal the deal Myrm (I still think it's too expensive for something we have to constantly use and hopefully land). I think a helpful solution would be that all the stacks reset when a new gore is landed and cap that stack limit at 5 or something along those lines. That way we don't need be constantly spamming gore which isn't really fun since it limits the pressure we can apply.

I'm still pushing for an increase in the uptime in berserk too.