Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

I would kiss this man... wait..

i knew you had pink panties on underneath that armor....

just leave the closet, Mayson...i know you can do it...Blas is waiting for you wiht open arms and a 55 gallon jug of mango flavored motion lotion...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Deyarteb / Brenl TempestBorne of the Mountain Giant Alliance checking in.

Original Mourning Player.

I remember the siege of Denied.  The first big siege on the server.  I am the one that found the guildleader hiding in the locked up Inn.  (ShadowStep / Black Mask FTW!).  He was selling off every piece of the city he could before we tore it down.

300K+ in his pockets when he died...

Man, all these names and guild names are bringing back some memories.  I don't think I ever ran with many of you but I do remember the names.

I started on Chaos from launch, as Raedeon, then moved to Mourning.  Can't remember any of my other toon names at the moment.

On Chaos I started in a guild called Desolation.  Kounu Demandread was guild leader.  Back then, I can remember a developer run PVE event we had that was pretty cool.  The devs. were controlling mobs and had them attack our keep and we had to fend them off.  I was blown away by that event and hoped they would  do more stuff like that.  It was really cool, but that was the first and last time I saw that.

Later after Desolation broke up, I joined Crimson Brotherhood, where Conman was guild leader.

Names I remember, Cinnabuns, Lindorn, Rip, Steven Dragonscale (that guy was funny, played IC a lot) and I am sure there are more and will probably recognize them if I see them.

Man, all these names and guild names are bringing back some memories.  I don't think I ever ran with many of you but I do remember the names.

I started on Chaos from launch, as Raedeon, then moved to Mourning.  Can't remember any of my other toon names at the moment.

On Chaos I started in a guild called Desolation.  Kounu Demandread was guild leader.  Back then, I can remember a developer run PVE event we had that was pretty cool.  The devs. were controlling mobs and had them attack our keep and we had to fend them off.  I was blown away by that event and hoped they would  do more stuff like that.  It was really cool, but that was the first and last time I saw that.

Later after Desolation broke up, I joined Crimson Brotherhood, where Conman was guild leader.

Names I remember, Cinnabuns, Lindorn, Rip, Steven Dragonscale (that guy was funny, played IC a lot) and I am sure there are more and will probably recognize them if I see them.

Hey dude!

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

I never could get into Mourning.  I played with QFT because the hate was fun and I had run with a few of them in the past but it was always side action.

I really had more fun on the lore servers than I thought I would.  The charter restrictions added so much depth to spec groups and stupid strategies and forcing you to be successful using them.

What was even more fun was self imposed restrictions on Mourning. 

QFT

what?

oh...you weren't calling us...sorry...

nevermind...carry on....nothing to see here....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...