Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

Holy crap! Haven't heard from MGA yet. Does Sivon Heartswater ring any bells? That was my scout before the Fas Est purge and I ran off to join the Irekei.

Name is somewhat familiar.  I survived the purge.  Elf Huntress

Raquelis in various games

"Not Evil, Just Misguided"

Leloo Dallas?

Raquelis d'Andraste

Thief base Huntress.  Spent most of the time either helping farm giants and powerlevel, or I was running with Brenl, Heretic, and a few others.

Raquelis in various games

"Not Evil, Just Misguided"

I remember Heretic! Not sure who Brenl was. The only other name I remember was Splaingy HammerFest, who was the GL. I also had a elf mage named Kederic SIlverhair in the city south-west of Bob. I remember the GL there was a fighter-crusader, but his name escapes me.

Click here to join the Crowfall Discord chat community

Sekket on Mourning. Bhorov on Test Server. Youma the Pirate wherever TSP has sailed.

Crazy that there are only like 2 people left from AT. Birthright was up in the first month and lasted till the final week of that server.

Many more than that, they just all play and enjoy WoW. To each their own i guess.

Edited by tarrossa

Yep, old Hands of Providence / House Ancoran. I learned a great many things about PvP fighting in all the big battles from the city states & sovereign forces who have already posted in this thread. Good times, good times indeed.

So, lets launch this game already...

Turin Wallace reporting in, once with The Hands of Providence. Now? Just another sword for hire.

It's good to see so many familiar names.

Turin Wallace reporting in, once with The Hands of Providence. Now? Just another sword for hire.

It's good to see so many familiar names

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

I'm trying to think of someone... You guys remember the real goth guy with the hot black chick "girlfriend?"

WTF was his name? I was IC for a long time in his guild. His name and the guild name escapes me.

I'm trying to think of someone... You guys remember the real goth guy with the hot black chick "girlfriend?"

WTF was his name? I was IC for a long time in his guild. His name and the guild name escapes me.

LOL! why is girlfriend in quotes?

Turin. Freaking. Wallace.

Incoming message brother :)

It's good to see HoP represent.

Krow, I remember you, and here's my public apology for not responding your PM. I've been meaning to respond, but every time I look at my PMs, I end up responding to a religious conversation. So, again, my apologies for that - I appreciate you reaching out!

Edited by vandarr

CF_Van.png