Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

Har,

Good to see all these old friends and names. Even if I had to chew thru a couple pages of Ooodle revisionist history to finish it.

Looking forward to all these old-timers poppin blood pressure pills during PvP.

----------------------------X

Captain Arnie

The Shipwrecked Pirates

81C2Uc9.jpg?1

The guild I was in on Mourning was subbed to Red Rose. Can't remember the guild name though. GL was Harvestor of Sorrow / Ulysses

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

Mat'hir Uth Gan, Thief, from the Brotherhood of Shadows, of the greater Denied guild, and grand city of Xanton, jewel of the island.

Lasted after launch for as long as I could handle the sb.exe errors and getting my shops burned down in our city over and over.

Only remember a few of the guildies offhand.  Domino, Fate, Veto.  We left much destruction in our wake.

Many great times on the VN boards.  Politics were grand.

I wasn't under this name back then, and shoot, I can't say I remember what name I used.  It might have been Magnus.  Anyway, was part of the first ever ToL planting and again I can't remember the first name the city had but I remember Mordekessel was it's name at one point.  I used to have a screenshot of it being planted... There was a bird scout... Durost?  Man I smoked too much of the drugs back then, everything is a haze.  Morlochs Horde / Morlochs Vengeance.  Where's Halethrain at?  Gore... gore-something... MAN!  Well it was like 100 years ago, one can't expect someone to remember 100 years ago can they?!

sibcrowfall.png

spent time on mourning. first with black knights (lol) at launch, a guild i forgot the name of that my friend got baned the day we joined for killing someone at BH, and later prozak a few times, but mainly on test.

Crowfall%20Login%20BA%20sig.png

I wasn't under this name back then, and shoot, I can't say I remember what name I used. It might have been Magnus. Anyway, was part of the first ever ToL planting and again I can't remember the first name the city had but I remember Mordekessel was it's name at one point. I used to have a screenshot of it being planted... There was a bird scout... Durost? Man I smoked too much of the drugs back then, everything is a haze. Morlochs Horde / Morlochs Vengeance. Where's Halethrain at? Gore... gore-something... MAN! Well it was like 100 years ago, one can't expect someone to remember 100 years ago can they?!

Goretash? Also Mordkessel still have their boards. Mordkessel.com I believe. A few of those guys are still active on their forums (Halethrain, Bonhoeffers, etc)

Goretash? Also Mordkessel still have their boards. Mordkessel.com I believe. A few of those guys are still active on their forums (Halethrain, Bonhoeffers, etc)

Yea Goretash!  I will have to check that out tomorrow, thanks mate.

sibcrowfall.png

I wasn't under this name back then, and shoot, I can't say I remember what name I used.  It might have been Magnus.  Anyway, was part of the first ever ToL planting and again I can't remember the first name the city had but I remember Mordekessel was it's name at one point.  I used to have a screenshot of it being planted... There was a bird scout... Durost?  Man I smoked too much of the drugs back then, everything is a haze.  Morlochs Horde / Morlochs Vengeance.  Where's Halethrain at?  Gore... gore-something... MAN!  Well it was like 100 years ago, one can't expect someone to remember 100 years ago can they?!

It does seem like 100 years ago doesn't it? I was with Morloch's Vengeance back them too. Pretty sure my main was Tintagil, but I've always been a bit of an altoholic so it's tough to remember haha.

Edited by Ravok

Mordkessel* and Goretash.

Pretty much everyone like Garok or Azirok, Thokk, etc... scattered to the wind back in 2005/06. As far as I'm aware there's no one left from the original Morloch Horde aside from Diorad. I see a few names from the MV days every now and again, but none of the Inner-Council members are too active. The only people that are still around to any capacity are mostly a few TDL folks like Zingmaster, Bonhoeffers, Vahl,.. Oh, and Errandir, that frickin' elf. I still talk with Grimjack every once in a while on facebook as well.

The few of us that are left fart around at mordkessel.com and yell obcenities at each other, but we're mostly too busy to bother playing games with any coordination. 

ncLez59.png