Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

It does seem like 100 years ago doesn't it? I was with Morloch's Vengeance back them too. Pretty sure my main was Tintagil, but I've always been a bit of an altoholic so it's tough to remember haha.

I remember the name Tintagil. You posted twice over at mordkessel, and in one of them you wrote "ps i'm mad drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amen to brewskies@!@#@$%". Story checks out.

ncLez59.png

I remember the name Tintagil. You posted twice over at mordkessel, and in one of them you wrote "ps i'm mad drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amen to brewskies@!@#@$%". Story checks out.

Yeah I used to drink a lot and I still do from time to time haha. If I recall correctly, my character might have even been named Tintagil the Drunkard or some variant of that. At any rate it's good to see so many familiar faces around here.

Mordkessel* and Goretash.

Pretty much everyone like Garok or Azirok, Thokk, etc... scattered to the wind back in 2005/06. As far as I'm aware there's no one left from the original Morloch Horde aside from Diorad. I see a few names from the MV days every now and again, but none of the Inner-Council members are too active. The only people that are still around to any capacity are mostly a few TDL folks like Zingmaster, Bonhoeffers, Vahl,.. Oh, and Errandir, that frickin' elf. I still talk with Grimjack every once in a while on facebook as well.

The few of us that are left fart around at mordkessel.com and yell obcenities at each other, but we're mostly too busy to bother playing games with any coordination. 

So my hopes of an MH / MV reunion on CF have been dashed before they even began.

Good to see you tho Hale and hope that we may perhaps work together again in CF.

sibcrowfall.png

Pretty much everyone like Garok or Azirok, Thokk, etc... scattered to the wind back in 2005/06. As far as I'm aware there's no one left from the original Morloch Horde aside from Diorad. I see a few names from the MV days every now and again, but none of the Inner-Council members are too active. The only people that are still around to any capacity are mostly a few TDL folks like Zingmaster, Bonhoeffers, Vahl,.. Oh, and Errandir, that frickin' elf. I still talk with Grimjack every once in a while on facebook as well.

The few of us that are left fart around at mordkessel.com and yell obcenities at each other, but we're mostly too busy to bother playing games with any coordination. 

I've seen a lot of the older names in Boyd/Grafted's vent these days playing WoW.  Even a Serivahn sighting.

Boom. We will be needing another secret training city. Secret Alliance?

youre not antiflow from blazen/calimans  mm are ya?

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Halethrain! Wow. I haven't heard that name in over a DECADE. This is Rhu'khar, leader of Virakt of Icy Night, the vassel to MV back in the day. Good to see you around. Let me know what your guild plans are, ya no-good canuck!   ;)

Edited by Ebonith

BLACKHEART

A Crowfall Guild Specializing in RP-PVP

*steps forward to stand aside Turin*

For the All-Father lay in lifeless torpor; Braialla weeping at his grave, her kin slain or departed beyond return. Ultimately, Providence failed us, seeming now long ago, and I Ieft that torn mantle to wither on fields drenched red forever...as stained as our blades that once flamed blue and crimson while glory still brightened faith-filled souls.

My heart...beats grim these days. Like you brother, my arm for hire.

(well, well...who could have imagined this? ;) )

Edited by Talonmane

Ahh, Mourning.

After the first consolidation, I brought the overwhelming might of the SpiLar to Mourning.  Nothing was ever the same.

I can't remember the name of the Temple guild I played with for a couple of weeks, before wandering off and eventually joining House Avari and... damn, I forgot the nation name.  CoE?  I think the acronym was CoE.  Blue field with a ring of white stars.

Ahh, Mourning.

After the first consolidation, I brought the overwhelming might of the SpiLar to Mourning.  Nothing was ever the same.

I can't remember the name of the Temple guild I played with for a couple of weeks, before wandering off and eventually joining House Avari and... damn, I forgot the nation name.  CoE?  I think the acronym was CoE.  Blue field with a ring of white stars.

COE = Court of Evermore?

daerim...it was court of evermore....

galiswn was gl iirc

I know cuz you got one of my toons into CoE....just befor the war with Obsidian Order when Avari and the Court joined forces....

but that's another Story....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

youre not antiflow from blazen/calimans  mm are ya?

Negative. I can't remember what MM is.

Anti, Antifloj, Antiflag, Casting, Mookie Pookie, anything with Anti in it really and always under the LoD tag.

Edited by Anti

Court of Evermore is it.  I'm kind of sad I forgot that, but Avari basically was the nation for such a long time it stuck in my mind far more strongly than the Court did.

daerim...it was court of evermore....

galiswn was gl iirc

I know cuz you got one of my toons into CoE....just befor the war with Obsidian Order when Avari and the Court joined forces....

but that's another Story....

Hmm... was I in Evermore before Avari joined forces with them?  I know I started in Evermore and then shifted over to Avari because they were more active and bloodthirsty.  It's quite possible, though.  I was never one to pay much attention to politics.

Hopefully I got you into Evermore for good reasons, though.  I'd hate to think you wanted to play with us just to spy or something.

Hopefully I got you into Evermore for good reasons, though.  I'd hate to think you wanted to play with us just to spy or something.

nope....it was in between OPP and my joining QFT....i was just looking for a "home"

your Wizzy met my Mino in the elf zone and you started RPing...i went with it, a few days later you brought the "smartest minotaur on Aerynth" to meet Galiswn...

silly of me to remember all that, but hey....it's how i am...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

Negative. I can't remember what MM is.

Anti, Antifloj, Antiflag, Casting, Mookie Pookie, anything with Anti in it really and always under the LoD tag.

Oh I remember antiflag too, centaur something or the other.  You ran with Talons of Chaos or one of it's later iterations I think when LoD was not around.