Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

nope....it was in between OPP and my joining QFT....i was just looking for a "home"

your Wizzy met my Mino in the elf zone and you started RPing...i went with it, a few days later you brought the "smartest minotaur on Aerynth" to meet Galiswn...

silly of me to remember all that, but hey....it's how i am...

Glad I made an impression.  Everything is more fun with good people.  Sorry it wasn't a good fit for you.

That's one of the reasons I liked Mourning, and RP servers in general.  There's that excuse to not just murder everything you see, and better odds that other people will feel the same way.

Glad I made an impression.  Everything is more fun with good people.  Sorry it wasn't a good fit for you.

That's one of the reasons I liked Mourning, and RP servers in general.  There's that excuse to not just murder everything you see, and better odds that other people will feel the same way.

kind of tough for an r4 mino with a hurlbat and shield to murder an r7 Wizzy...

that's pretty much why it went that way....

and the "fit" was fine, much Fun once CoE and Avari hooked up...but i took a break for a few weeks, and when i came back i got mugged by Blas, who had also just came back....and you know how that goes...somebody starts typing in Pink, and Blas gets drunker and tosses darts at the map of Aerynth, and Panty Raids...

you know...Mourning....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

I definitely remember Fugger haha. Good to see ya again

Ya man, been ages, we played together for a while -- but I can't even remember what guild? Wasn't in LoD for you or Malice for me, something earlier.

Untitled_zpsjrvzldjp.png

Fugger of Fuggington - Shadowbane

SkippyBojangle - PS4

kind of tough for an r4 mino with a hurlbat and shield to murder an r7 Wizzy...

Psh, I remember things a little differently on that account.  I never did Avari any favors bringing my Wizard to field battles and that would have been looong before I pestered Sean into giving us any love.

Channies were framed.  Warriors = OP.

It wasn't until the very end that I finally got the numbers to prove that.  Damn Warriors and other weapon users out-DPSed everything.

well yes...which is why QFT so often went either mino's with polearms, or dual chucking dorfs

but i digress...

FIQw0eP.png

this aint no khar brothel.....we don't be a speakin that sand elf trash round here!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

this aint no khar brothel.....we don't be a speakin that sand elf trash round here!

skah! jho'vuss...

FIQw0eP.png

skah! jho'vuss...

Hakuna matatta you too!!

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Yarrrrr, mate!

Nkoth....err...Yarrr! I think the last place I saw you fellers was Darkfall.

Considering the Virakar board is kaput I will need to see if I can dredge up some of the old crew in other ways for Crowfall. I found Yarsoon last night and am tracking others down to harass them as well.

Need more Panthro, GoodRev and Agoz!!

No kidding. Trying to dig up Hirsh as well. Haven't talked to Agoz or Panthro since most of us quit playing Darkfall. We got bored of no one being able to take Mehatil from us and drifted off.  :ph34r: