Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

So you are alive? I knew the rumors were not true!

I will stop spreading them now.  :D

Hey, if you see this I may have something for to read... if you are interested. This time it will be professionally edited first.  :P

http://kck.st/1vUBTpx

Nope still dead.  Need a summon and wash pls.

PFq3vWQ.png

Oh man, I'd completely forgotten about washes to avoid the XP penalty from death.

I remember the tunnel, and I remember grave sticks, but I'd forgotten about washes.

Oh man, I'd completely forgotten about washes to avoid the XP penalty from death.

I remember the tunnel, and I remember grave sticks, but I'd forgotten about washes.

no wonder yer such a smelly Elf...

oh.....wait.....

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

An Elf, even one suffering from a lamentable lack of personal hygiene, still smells as sweet as field of flowers in spring compared to the boorish reek of the lesser races.  I honestly do not understand how any of you can tolerate all of that hair and the sweat and the whole putrid miasma with which your lesser birth has saddled you.  I would offer you pity if it all didn't engender so much perverse pride.

Yeah that's probably the #1 worry for me right now, most of SB folks seems deathly afraid of anything that will introduce individual player skill on a high level. If they get their way it will surely gimp the game greatly.

http://community.crowfall.com/index.php?/topic/4447-change-promotion-class/page-8

I read that earlier, but... just... wut?  :huh:

Edited by Trynthlas

Need a history lesson. Can someone help me remember the server I played on back in the day... I think it was Deception? Trying to confirm if that was a server or not. I am so bad at remembering stuff, and was not involved with politics back then.

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

An Elf, even one suffering from a lamentable lack of personal hygiene, still smells as sweet as field of flowers in spring compared to the boorish reek of the lesser races.  I honestly do not understand how any of you can tolerate all of that hair and the sweat and the whole putrid miasma with which your lesser birth has saddled you.  I would offer you pity if it all didn't engender so much perverse pride.

the only way you can make a elf smell good is with a bbq pit smoker a lil hot sauce and some

large_652_SLAP_YA__SEASONING_8_OZ.jpg

Edited by hillbilly

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Need a history lesson. Can someone help me remember the server I played on back in the day... I think it was Deception? Trying to confirm if that was a server or not. I am so bad at remembering stuff, and was not involved with politics back then.

Deception was one of the launch servers.  If you remember the open town Tradewinds or a big server war involving the Alliance of Order, that's the server.

Or Thurin's Hammers, we carebears just south of Vorringard.

Thanks Daerim

I played for Draconic Warlords, the GL was Bold. We got baned and some people came to help but we had no chance. 

-Draconic Warlords, Usual Suspects, Freaks of Nature, Disturbed Forces, The Hate Crew, TSCCC-

That sounds like you got swept up in a server war.  Luckily, Thurin's Hammers weren't really part of the war.  I think we might have been our side's Tradewinds (which was a source of funding for the side of the server opposite the AoO, apologies to them for not remembering their name), but I was never big on politics in Shadowbane and had no exposure at all back on Deception.  One or two of us engaged in a bane or two, but at that point my computer was such crap and the server populations were such that I just lagged out when I tried to participate.

We also got baned once or twice, but I don't remember anyone ever showing up, so it was just a rock-bashing party.

It wasn't until the servers merged, I went to Mourning and hooked up with the Court of Evermore and then Avari that I became as bloodthirsty as everyone else.

Having all you SB bastards showing up in force, especially from Mourning, gets me even more excited to try out CF! Wolfpriest - Centaur Druid Healer here, started on Mourning with Braialla's Presence, then went to UDL. Looking forward to good times with the lot of you, either with or against you.

4d5e785f-2068-4a65-922a-785944d29246.jpg

BTW, reading up on some of your guild recruitment pages, not sure which of you I will put an app in with. Either way, with a Mourning guild, I should be good to go!

Edited by BaronBrewzer

4d5e785f-2068-4a65-922a-785944d29246.jpg

Having all you SB bastards showing up in force, especially from Mourning, gets me even more excited to try out CF! Wolfpriest - Centaur Druid Healer here, started on Mourning with Braialla's Presence, then went to UDL. Looking forward to good times with the lot of you, either with or against you.

wait was was your toon name is SB...UDL?

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

omg grave sticks.  i miss those.  CF must plan to use some sort of marker if inventory looting is allowed, wonder what it will be.

Gravesticks exist in Magicbane. Just saying.