Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

Heyy guys! Amaryllis from SB on Mourning. I ran with Dragonscale and knew mal from Test, but didn't play with her guild (we're good friends though). I'm glad they tracked me down and told me about this game, I can't wait!

Heyy guys! Amaryllis from SB on Mourning. I ran with Dragonscale and knew mal from Test, but didn't play with her guild (we're good friends though). I'm glad they tracked me down and told me about this game, I can't wait!

HEYYY!!!  Finally!!!    :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

giggity

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

BURN HERETICS  Sorry I burned your tree, you shouldn't have planted in my desert..

PaleOne AKA Doc Holiday

Redemption back in the Day- LOTD on EMU/other emulators

Currently playing with LOTD

SB Beta-Treachery-Mourning-RP server-Darkfall- Emus's ETC Play to Crush

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

Back then I played as ether JudasPriest, Neutron, SilentScorpion, or Siren but I been around since SB Beta. Way longer than both my attention span and memory

KRIPTIKserratedv3_zps4ptlmh6o.gif

Hello everyone!

I've lost contact with a few good guildies I've left behind on SB/Mourning prior to TB's departure to WoW (meh...) I'm looking to reconnect with these great players. If you were a proud member of Equilibrium back on Mourning server, please feel free to send me a private message! 

Cheers,

Ralin

TB/Equilbrium

The Balance - Nation of Equilibrium

"You can run but you'll DIE tired.."

Where's the next bane planted by the Fallen Angels?!

Edit: wrong server. The Fallen Angels were on War. Ironically, TFA united the entire server against them, making people less likely to PVP.

Our guild (Gondor) moved to Mourning to two guilds (that I can recall): Windriders and Vashteera's Pride.

I am proud to say I was a member of TFA in Shadowbane and those were probably some of the best times I have had playing a MMORPG. It amazing that a group that could field no more than 15-20 people at a time could have such an impact on the server. What we lacked in numbers we made up for in efficiency. Black listed by some of the major guilds on the server it was fun to slowly but surely turn the tables on the big boys and watch them crumble as we counted our profits.

dug deep into the SB past and found an old sig, memories slowly returning...

RugeroOotB.gif

Pretty sure I made this sig.

You can tell because of how poorly it's cropped.

Mayson from Rerolled

Sup Shadowbaners

There's a name I haven't seen in awhile.  Hey buddy!  Long live Epik!

So many familiar names in this thread.  Lots of nostalgia reading through it.

-Averith from Rerolled

Edited by DahkX

-X- Founding Member/IC
aka Averith

Sycon -> Karradoc

Ran was HoP for the first year or so, then jumped ship.  Was with TSG/SW for a long while.  Ran with Avari mostly at the end.  Ardwen dragged me into it against my will.

it will be fun to see if the shadowbane groups can take over the servers =D

shadowbane characters : cisabian, halogin, amorayla, hyloth, meekrat, fidelio and a few others

I was on Mourning, too! I started SB in beta, and only ever played on Mourning after, but only for about 1.5 years. Now I dink around on SBEmu a bit...

Mourning was great, then. Lots of fun stuff. My workmates and I started a small guild at launch (and eventual short-lived nation, "Shards of Retribution") but were too small for our ambitions, and not good enough to compete with the best, most organised, guilds/nations. I've never found a game more enjoyable (and often maddening) than Shadowbane. I'm happy to see a lot of carryover to Crowfall, and some interesting ways to fix chronic issues with SB. 

Finally the good old Shadowbane Days will come back. I hope it ;)

I played Shadowbane several Years. First in Asia Beta. After That EU Release. Im not sure about the Servernames.. but it must be Damnation???.

We had a nice City at Aeran Bellendor. Shub Niggurath and my Guild was Happy Tree Friends as a SUB Guild to Socieatas Daemonica.

After that EU Server went down it must be Mourning we changed to??? Im really not sure about the Server Names... We formed up the Pirates of Carribbean.

Hell that was fun. ;) And i really hope that the Fun will come Back with  Crowfall. 

Bavarie Blue / Happy Tree Friends (HTF) and Pirates of Carribbean (POC)