Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

Hey Sycon! TSG and SW are still kicking. Not sure about those mangy mutts' plans, but TSG is laying low until one of our playtest windows opens. Then we'll be slicing it up for the Mother with a vengeance. 

The Sundered Guard - "Nature's Sword, the People's Shield" - Ranger's Brotherhood of Shadowbane, Mourning Server

Original member of the Morloch Horde, then Morloch's Vengeance. What fun times those were!

i remember killing your whole guild once solo.. with my broken deflock pbaoe blademaster :)

Before minos had any attack :)

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

i remember killing your whole guild once solo.. with my broken deflock pbaoe blademaster :)

Before minos had any attack :)

Killed the entire guild solo huh? I played a Shade, Mage-Assassin, not a Mino!

I kicked Morlochs booty

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Killed the entire guild solo huh? I played a Shade, Mage-Assassin, not a Mino!

You must not have been online defending your city that day :)

Or your blind couldn't help them hit me since i was a fellow shade :)

Seriously imagine the fun as 30 mino barbs and warriors surround you and just swing and miss as you pbaoe them down! then they all fall over at once :)

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

I remember you Towlie. My main was a shade thief wererat, so I tended to look up your posts regularly on the forums. Man My spec was garbage for the first year of the game, Until they put out the patch that reworked the shade racial to make them immune to blind, and fixed all the wereform disciplines. Then suddenly I was some sort of crazy muder-hobo, that put assassins in their place.

Played from the start.  Started with The Frost Horde, ally of MH.  Was a dagger wielding bard from the start.  A couple of days before denied destroyed our TOL the update at the time wouldnt work and wasnt able to get on for a couple of months.  I came back, brought my real life friend with me and I remember being in HOP with their TOL in the Dessert and Leveled my Alt who had non broken stats Voluse was my name there Shade Mage Assassin and my Friend would be known at Burger Time.

We made Chaos Rising.  Snow Blind from MH was there when we put the TOL down.

I hope ACE name one of the Dreg campaigns after the old Mourning server - one of the few servers without the CN horde. 

They had hard time to get established on that particular server due to the NA alliance against them.  ;)

I was active on the Mourning server as well. 

Actually I hope most of the old Shadowbane guilds will play on the same server even with the 2k player limit - it would be both fun & interesting. ^_^  

Edited by mythx

MQfHl7c.png

Crowfall Game Client: https://www.crowfall.com/en/client/

I hope ACE name one of the Dreg campaigns after the old Mourning server - one of the few servers without the CN horde. 

They had hard time to get established on that particular server due to the NA alliance against them.  ;)

I was active on the Mourning server as well. 

Actually I hope most of the old Shadowbane guilds will play on the same server even with the 2k player limit - it would be both fun & interesting. ^_^  

In order to get established on Mourning you basically had to be given a tree or buy one with RL cash. The Chinese would have crushed this server too if it was a server up situation. (ie-campaign).