Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

Lol I rarely post, but sometimes I do when the moment is right :). I hope this game is a lot like Shadowbane. We need a badass PvP MMO with good graphics and player building mechanics.

+99999999

Can't remember what server it was, I think it was Mourning. Was in that big-ass denied vs mga war. Can't remember what guild I was in either. It was a denied guild infamous for being the worst griefing guild on the server.

Represent

I want an uppercase L in my name.  Pl help

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Can't remember what server it was, I think it was Mourning. Was in that big-ass denied vs mga war. Can't remember what guild I was in either. It was a denied guild infamous for being the worst griefing guild on the server.

I'll take a guess, was it Brotherhood of Shadows?

In those early days we were subbed to Lex Talionis, and I remember fighting BoS and the rest of Denied often.

****I fully support the uppercase L for Lindorn****

CFsig_zpscq0wkztz.png

Shadowbane (Mourning server)

I'll take a guess, was it Brotherhood of Shadows?

In those early days we were subbed to Lex Talionis, and I remember fighting BoS and the rest of Denied often.

****I fully support the uppercase L for Lindorn****

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was it.

Morning Server

Chaos Rising, If big ice was not your home we made it your tomb. I can not wait to see what this game will be like. Its good to see some of the Old tags i remember from SB.

Remember in in TOO beta when we named our guild "The Mourning after".  good times.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Remember in in TOO beta when we named our guild "The Mourning after".  good times.

Har!  Da mournin' after ain't always good times, boyo!  'Ow the seven seas yer' been?!

5pdWpYv.jpg

Former Shadowbane Thief Advocate,

Current Crowfall Thief Advocate  ;)

Old faces new places.  Cinnabuns, Lindorn, Bardiel, Towelie and all others that I remember, looking forward to forumbaning with you...or will it be forumfall? or forumcrow?

Chaos > Mourning.  Played with CoC, OPP, and then the TDL folks

Old faces new places.  Cinnabuns, Lindorn, Bardiel, Towelie and all others that I remember, looking forward to forumbaning with you...or will it be forumfall? or forumcrow?

Chaos > Mourning.  Played with CoC, OPP, and then the TDL folks

'An we 'e says 'e be playin' wit' 'der CoC you bet yer' last doubloon 'e cer'ainly did, har har!

(Good to see you here Zing! <3)

5pdWpYv.jpg

Former Shadowbane Thief Advocate,

Current Crowfall Thief Advocate  ;)

Not a Mourning player, played on Treachery and Test server mainly. I am excited to see what this game will be all about, feels promising from the names I have seen so far in the line up the company making this game. 

I was one of the founders of the FourHorsemen City there, which eventually was toppled where we joined forces with CoS than eventually breaking off intoa smaller group HeadHunters, which I still play games with, although not nearly as active or large as a group as it once was. Good friends and good times back in Shadowbane, hope to relive that excitement.