Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haliit

Shadowbane-Mourning Vets

as fer meh....there's no QFT anymore, and no Blas....

guess that makes me a free agent up for bids.....heh

Excelsior!

QFT no more, Gonzo?   Thought them lubbers were keelhaulin' on the SB EMU?   What's Rip up to?

The Shipwrecked Pirates

www.thesaltymaid.com

QFT no more, Gonzo?   Thought them lubbers were keelhaulin' on the SB EMU?   What's Rip up to?

well now...there are a few Players form QFT on the EMU to be certain...

but the "official" word is QFT died with SB....if the core membership is going to play anyting else together...it'd go thru the usual process and some new Name would be created

that being said, the Community is VERY fractured...many "retired", and no one really in the same game with enough numbers to plant a Flag...soOOOOoo

last i heard form Rip he is doing well, but RL keeps him busy...imo, a big reason there's no QFT is without him around it's like OPP without Blas.....

soOOOooOOOOooo matey, quit yer grinnin' and grab yer linen....yer olde Doc be sailin' solo fer now

Excelsior!

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

This sparked the next massive war between the Undead Alliance and the Pink Pirate Carnival (Order of the Pink Pansies, the Shipwrecked Pirates, Dark Carnival, and Rerolled.)

ScreenShot06072004_20_48_48.jpg

PPC army at the forbidden isle runegate during the bane on Chaos Circle (DC capital which we lost that night).

We eventually took down Myrkuls Dominion later that summer.  Was a bloody war that was for the longest time trapped in a stalemate.  Something like 40 banes within the span of 2 months (brutal).

Yarr...had ta put those fancy lads in their place!  I hope 'at we can get back to that level of pillagin soon.

Lindorn, I'm glad you saved all these screens!  Most of my screens got lost in an epic hard drive failure. :(

Losing Chaos Circle that night was honestly kind of freeing.  Not having to have a tree/base to worry about allowed us to freely roam and take down UDL one piece at a time.  The final battle between UDL/EQ (something like 12 hours of straight combat) was, to this day, the single most epic day I've ever witnessed in any video game ever.

Edited by integ

Until Crowfall release hits:  ForumBane.  Post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.

I go by Integ now, but was mostly known by my R7 healer o' carnies, Medizin on Mourning.  Dark Carnival had some great times, and I'm lookin forward to brawlin again with you lot soon enough.

Until Crowfall release hits:  ForumBane.  Post 2 crush.   We'll burn your threads to the ground.

Oh man...some ppl's memories are flawed

While only a handful of UDL remained in SB while the rest of the guild was writing the book on WoWBeta We handed your forces defeat after defeat.

And you never took MD. Since the guild had moved on to WoW, Lord Kanien simply logged in and deleted the town...denying you any semblance of a win.

With exception of the delusions you manufacture  on forums.

sooothisisazerg.jpg

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

694a6f04-03a1-4af3-8e11-ddd1baa87348.jpg

Oh man...some ppl's memories are flawed

While only a handful of UDL remained in SB while the rest of the guild was writing the book on WoWBeta We handed your forces defeat after defeat.

And you never took MD. Since the guild had moved on to WoW, Lord Kanien simply logged in and deleted the town...denying you any semblance of a win.

With exception of the delusions you manufacture  on forums.

sooothisisazerg.jpg

I'm very ok with the fact that your perspective on this is different. I honestly don't care enough at this point (I'm just so far removed from anything but the fond memories) to want to argue with you about what did or did not happen.  As long as you had fun with it, we did too.  That's about enough as needs to be said.

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

Here is a nice peerat n friends pic....

bask in the nastalga

ScreenShot06122004_01_21_06.jpg

Know me and fear me. My embrace is for all and is patient but sure. The dead can always find you. My hand is everywhere - there is no door I cannot pass, nor guardian who can withstand me.

Lind yer no fun 

but yes those were fun times.

I hope to take yer souls again in CF

Lind yer no fun 

but yes those were fun times.

I hope to take yer souls again in CF

<3 You guys were always one of my favorite guilds.  And Now that I work with Nyvia I like you even more :)

Edit: Remember before there was anything called DC it was you guys who took in me and the horselords.  Had that not happened DC never would have existed in the first place.

Edited by lindorn

Your milkshake lures all the fine folks to the yard. Verily, it is better than mine. Surely it is better than mine. Would you teach me, or would you levy a fee? - Integ

I agree with Lindorn.  At this point, who cares what happened when, why, and how?  I don't.  I just love the memories I have (from both sides of the battle) that provided me with the best gaming experience I've ever witnessed.  There will be time anew for talking smack about the new battles we're going to have soon enough, assuming Crowfall stands and delivers.

Yes I remember.

if they make centaurs in CF I can be sure to see a group of axe chucking barbs facerolling ppl....cept us of course

Here is a nice peerat n friends pic....

bask in the nastalga

ScreenShot06122004_01_21_06.jpg

OMG I see my old dagger-chucking-proc-like-a-beast Templar, Nebulous in this pic.  That guy was badass....less so after one day one of his Daggers of the Fey broke because I forgot to repair it.  I got another one, but still...those were sad moments.  #autorepairincrowfall

Yes I remember.

if they make centaurs in CF I can be sure to see a group of axe chucking barbs facerolling ppl....cept us of course

Centaur confirmed.... 

ForumHeader_10.jpg

Or not... Sure looks like a horse's ass and tail.

Edited by agelmar

nAd1VPD.png

"Agelmar is King of the Hypocrites and Ruler of the Kingdom of Hypocrytia"

Sapling was the UDL town just north of commander

that was an epic siege

There was a lil town in the snow area...mountain of giants, called "Graveyard" That was the UDL guild placeholder till server down.