Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

" About The Team "

courant101

i asked them "boxers or briefs"...

think i'll get another point for that one?

but yeah...i'm pretty pleased with the Artwork overall...my only real concern when it comes ot that stuff is if it holds up under heavy combat conditions wiht all the Effects and Toons flying around....if so, then i'm cool with however it looks

if it works, and can look this good...then it's a plus, imo...

FIQw0eP.png

let the Code build the World and it's Laws....let the Players build the rest...

... .my only real concern when it comes ot that stuff is if it holds up under heavy combat conditions wiht all the Effects and Toons flying around....if so, then i'm cool with however it looks

if it works, and can look this good...then it's a plus, imo...

Yea they got to find the right balance between the super shiny effects and the game performance when there are 300 characters moving all over the screen.

Right now I like how the characters look "clean", simple and realistic, while also looking fancy and alive.

Edited by courant101

Yes his work is amazing! I would have added many more images but apparently the forum has some limits...  :P

One of these days we oughtta give yall a glimpse of the art studio. We literally sit next to one another and are constantly inspiring each other to push our work and make each piece extra special. 

Dave is a madman and is as fast as they come. 

Billy Garretsen - UX Design Lead, ArtCraft Entertainment, Inc. 

[Personal Portfolio]

Really love the figures in Dave's work. Captures all of this beautiful gesture and makes it look natural, effortless. I think I hate him.

Also seems to be a lot of time encompassed in Allison's images you posted, with some stuff from 14 years ago on what seems to be natural media at the bottom.. and more current pieces at the top? Always cool to see that progression.

All of them are thoroughly impressive, thanks for the post.

• 2 weeks later...

One of these days we oughtta give yall a glimpse of the art studio. We literally sit next to one another and are constantly inspiring each other to push our work and make each piece extra special. 

Dave is a madman and is as fast as they come. 

When is "one of these days"? After the big announcement, I guess that you guys will have more time for this.  :P

Edited by courant101

• 4 months later...

I had not seen any of this, and I'm guessing a lot of more recent joiners hadn't either.

Official "Bad Person" of Crowfall

"I think 1/3rd of my postcount is telling people that we aren't turning into a PvE / casual / broad audience game." -

Tully