Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Knight PvP 5.0


Randomz
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, baerin said:

Great video! What's your gear/disc load out?

Master of Shields - Weapon disc
Sturdy - Minor Disc
Blood pact - minor disc
Eminently punchable - minor disc
Juggernaut - Major Disc
Rune Caster - Major Disc

 

Advanced 1h sword, Advanced shield and basic armour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Nice vid Randomz, looks like a pretty solid build combo. How are you liking Rune Caster? It looked interesting but the stationary bubble kind of turned me off of it since fights are so all over the place and kitey in the game rn. 

Like the music too btw. Looked like some good fights you got into, I gotta get onto bloodbath and see if I can't find some. Been busy lately

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Jjohnsin said:

Nice vid Randomz, looks like a pretty solid build combo. How are you liking Rune Caster? It looked interesting but the stationary bubble kind of turned me off of it since fights are so all over the place and kitey in the game rn. 

Like the music too btw. Looked like some good fights you got into, I gotta get onto bloodbath and see if I can't find some. Been busy lately

Runecaster is definitely great if you're looking to be more a support since you get the abilities to increase HP, I understand what you mean by the bubble but since it has a decent radius I feel it is viable especially since most disciplines give a lot of CC now. Also its great to stand in the bubble while casters try to burst you down but only do a fraction of the damage. 

 

Blood bath has been fairly quiet but you should definitely get on and enjoy the new content. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Randomz said:

Runecaster is definitely great if you're looking to be more a support since you get the abilities to increase HP, I understand what you mean by the bubble but since it has a decent radius I feel it is viable especially since most disciplines give a lot of CC now. Also its great to stand in the bubble while casters try to burst you down but only do a fraction of the damage. 

 

Blood bath has been fairly quiet but you should definitely get on and enjoy the new content. 

Ahhh yah I can see how that would be useful. Did you take blood pact because you had the HP increase from runecaster? I'd be so nervous to use it and get bursted randomly while trying to fight back lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Jjohnsin said:

Ahhh yah I can see how that would be useful. Did you take blood pact because you had the HP increase from runecaster? I'd be so nervous to use it and get bursted randomly while trying to fight back lol. 

Haha yeah of course, I would not advise using blood pact with shield block or you'd just kill yourself its more useful after using your hp increase to be more offensive or be more defensive when you run out of stamina. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...