Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vorgen

House Lok-Ri

Ok, the Hunger mechanic is too cool. House Lok-ri will play this game.

I might have to recreate the guild from scratch, but it ain't nothin' I haven't done before.

Basically, the guild is about how elves are the best and non-elves are the worst. And members of the Lok-ri family are the best of the best. But don't take it too personally; if you cry yourself to sleep at night about how mean we are, just roll an elf and suddenly we're your best friends!

Edited by vorgen

Well well look what we have here laddies. If it ain't the ole' beardless pointy ear oath breaking King of the Elfs himself. We would have thought our beards would of fell off before seeing your milk drinking mouth again. If one is planning to play as a pompous pretty pixie waisted elf and in a guild of this sort look no further than the House Lok-ri. By far the most noble and cunning of all the Elf lords and Elf houses to grace any realm.

Hammers High !!  Master Brewer of the Dwarven Hold Mithril Warhammers

Well well look what we have here laddies. If it ain't the ole' beardless pointy ear oath breaking King of the Elfs himself. We would have thought our beards would of fell off before seeing your milk drinking mouth again. If one is planning to play as a pompous pretty pixie waisted elf and in a guild of this sort look no further than the House Lok-ri. By far the most noble and cunning of all the Elf lords and Elf houses to grace any realm.

I have wandered lands far and seas away, seen much and more and plundered most of it, and one thing is constant in my experience - elves are the best. But the other constant is the earthy tones of those dwarves complaining about it. Keep on, friend dwarf, for your insults bring a smile to my face, and your brogue lulls me to sweet slumber at night.

Edited by vorgen

But don't take it too personally; if you cry yourself to sleep at night about how mean we are, just roll an elf and suddenly we're your best friends!

We could always take the other route and kill you in your own church , while your personal cow-guard is outside grazing...

Elrynth S'Variel... 

Edited by Sparaficile

Greetings House Lok-Ri, you have been missed! A bunch of Black Hearts (House Kurita in L2) and Virakar have been playing the past few titles together. Would love to see you guys running along side of us again.

Greetings House Lok-Ri, you have been missed! A bunch of Black Hearts (House Kurita in L2) and Virakar have been playing the past few titles together. Would love to see you guys running along side of us again.

Yo Star! I just ponied up my dough for a copy of this whenever it comes out. Was planning on looking you up since I figured you guys would be playing. 

You guys still playing ArchAge?

Werd! Looking forward to getting the gang back together.

A mote of light catches the flat of the old elf's blade, casting its refraction along the dusty floor.  He pauses for a moment in contemplation, rheumy eyes tracking freshly disturbed prints across to the bar of sun slanting through a door newly ajar.  A note flutters, pinned lightly and in a fine, bold hand:

The ancient line begins anew;

We of the Twilight have forever been Immortal.

A hunger brings us back to the Eternal;

We of the Waves who forever return.

He mutters, absently, to no one in particular.

"I've often felt a crow, picking over the remains of so many injured worlds.  We'll have to check the annals, were we ever called crows before?  I wonder where that Librarian has got to..."

Stepping lightly, matching his predecessor step for step, he follows the tracks out, leaving the door cracked for the next of his kin.

LMAO, freaken Vorgen crawled out from his crowbegotten grave! It's going to take a lot of bleach to get rid of the stench of death from House Lok-ri, if that even possible... I see two of his lap dogs are tagging along as well, this should be interesting. :lol:

We need Korathin. All the crazy cats are back. Much love <3 Er I mean, Play to crush part 2.

I smell a T r o l l

Edited by Korathin

shoot you want korathin and not me I guess its from me being a stealth assassin back in the day =D

shadowbane characters : cisabian, halogin, amorayla, hyloth, meekrat, fidelio and a few others