Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Who Believes In Aliens?

xcomvic

I totally forgot about what happened last time RL pics got posted. Man, has it already been a month?

Anyways, title says it all. Who believes in Extraterrestrial life? Why, why not?

Nothing bad happened in the RL pics thread. A bunch of people who all knew each other made fun of each other as they usually do.

Extraterrestrial life is a statistical certainty. However, I don't believe we have alien visitors to this planet despite what the Psuedo-History channel claims.

You are so incredibly helpful, CYT. I don't know how I ever managed to do anything before we met. I was just bumbling my way through life, all lost-like. Thank you. My blessing cup runneth over.

SWrkfdj.jpg

I believe in dinosaurs. 

We can't get people to believe in life on our planet.  How are we supposed to educate people about extratesticle lifeforms?

40 minutes ago, Andius said:

W/HoA were held up as like these mystical forces of highly skilled players with legendary theorycrafters chained to a desk in some deep dungeon holding all the arcane secrets we could use to win if only we knew them.

wiDfyPp.png

I totally forgot about what happened last time RL pics got posted. Man, has it already been a month?

Anyways, title says it all. Who believes in Extraterrestrial life? Why, why not?

I thought THAT was extraterrestrial life :D Edited by rajah

lol....no lil gem person...he is not

he is a fictional extra terrestrial who immigrated to the U.S. illegally and has fake paperwork...

a legal problem is that since Krypton no longer exists, we'd have to send him somewhere we have a proper treaty with...

i'm gonna call Oa and see if they can't send that Hal Jordan fellow over to wrangle out the legal details

I know that you're a doc of many things and actually you're right BUT

but I'll stand up for Kal El, we can adopt him and make him ONE of us *pouts*

/steals doc's phones/ NO calls fer ya SIR  :ph34r:

Statistically speaking there is Alien life out there...now what type it is, is the question. Some type of worm crawling around on some rocks a million light years away or what Funny Hair dude calls "Aliens" or something completely different.