Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CytheS

[Public] Crafting recipe sheets

Recommended Posts

Crafting Recipes: Link
Resource Combinations: Link
Specialty Seal (temporary): Link

The sheet above is designed to list all recipes and making it easier to be read, especially the combinations.
This sheet will be fully for public use, so any help in keeping the sheet updated would be helpful. Whether it's new change in existing recipes or mistake in the sheet.

Note: The current sheets are not guaranteed to be 100% accurate as any changes might occur in future patch.
Lastly thanks to TerrorRage,Bariakarl, and others for their contribution to the sheet.

Edited by CytheS

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice work (we never bothered doing the 'total X required' info on the Caldera sheet ;p)

My suggestion with regarding public updating would be whip up a simple google form for people to submit information to, for you to then vet and add, but that is down to you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tinnis said:

Nice work (we never bothered doing the 'total X required' info on the Caldera sheet ;p)

My suggestion with regarding public updating would be whip up a simple google form for people to submit information to, for you to then vet and add, but that is down to you :)

Thanks, and that's indeed an option. Though I would like make it editable by anyone if possible.
It makes my workload easier, and since it's will be entirely open to public.

Note :  there's dropdown box that show which recipe can have more than 1 combination result as well.
But this box can't be shown to people without edit permission

Edited by CytheS

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone want to help, you may message me or request for edit permission.
Posting in here will do it as well. (email address will be needed for edit request)
 

Edited by CytheS

5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After consideration, the sheet is decided to be open for editing by anyone.
Copying the sheet without permission is not preferred, so please ask a permission beforehand.
Any editing done accidentally need to be undo.

Additionally, a form is added for those that don't know how to edit and want to contribute
https://goo.gl/forms/pZivK22mfX7z99503


5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update : Changed 'Total Resource' column to 'Craft Amount' column.
Building components will be tested this weekend as much as possible, and recipes that uses rare resources as well. 
(Heartwood, Soulgem, etc)


5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Data on specialty seal is incorrect, the stats change depending on the crafted item.
More testing to find the stats on each item will be needed

Example : Skinning seal effect on Boar Leather and Cat Leather is different.


5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You may find this helpful. I created this google sheet to help design weapons and armor for specific attributes.  It has almost all the crafting seals available, when I last updated it. It's still a work in progress, I have not been able to update it in some time due to work.  If you copy the document to your own drive all the pull down menus should work.

 

Here is the Link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TerrorRage said:

You may find this helpful. I created this google sheet to help design weapons and armor for specific attributes.  It has almost all the crafting seals available, when I last updated it. It's still a work in progress, I have not been able to update it in some time due to work.  If you copy the document to your own drive all the pull down menus should work.

 

Here is the Link.

Thanks, it will be helpful.
Only need to include the data somewhere.


5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your crafting recipes spreadsheet is the best out there, really useful.

Your resource combinations spreadsheets needs some love though. Actually i think all spreadsheets around are ignoring the stats granted by the recipes. Anyway, i found a spreadsheet that has some new info (though incomplete):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-zi2lfdVAmh3iWrdSkG3cqXkpfZM70sQZYmwQcw9_HE/pubhtml#

Check the Necromancy Additives and Philosopher's stone Tabs. This is the only spreadsheet i found with that info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarriaKarl said:

Your crafting recipes spreadsheet is the best out there, really useful.

Your resource combinations spreadsheets needs some love though. Actually i think all spreadsheets around are ignoring the stats granted by the recipes. Anyway, i found a spreadsheet that has some new info (though incomplete):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-zi2lfdVAmh3iWrdSkG3cqXkpfZM70sQZYmwQcw9_HE/pubhtml#

Check the Necromancy Additives and Philosopher's stone Tabs. This is the only spreadsheet i found with that info.

Thanks for the finding, it's one that I need the most. The 'Necromancy Additives' is just body part, I suppose.
(the stats are still important to gather though)

I find that simple is best in some parts, not much to adjust in Resource Combination sheet.
Unless you have an advice on how to make it look better


5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CytheS said:

Thanks for the finding, it's one that I need the most. The 'Necromancy Additives' is just body part, I suppose.
(the stats are still important to gather though)

I find that simple is best in some parts, not much to adjust in Resource Combination sheet.
Unless you have an advice on how to make it look better

 

  • Add the items of the type something+seal. Like copper bar+crafting seal=Crafting sealed copper bar (stat: Basic Crafting speed 0.051) Check TerrorRage spreadsheet.
  • Add the remaining crafting tabs like Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Necromancy and stonemasonry. If they dont have any recipe that grant some extra stats leave them open. That way we know there isnt anything to add instead of thinking you left something out.
  • If possible show how the granted stats increase with color. You may leave this out for simplicity sake since the difference is minimal.
  • You could expand the things that you grouped together like metal rings and metal sheets. It would increase volume and it would be a chore but it seems worth the effort. At least leave a note saying that the stats and the recipe (not really) are the same.
  • This one is just me wishing you make my life easier but something that shows the base stats of all items would be awesome. This could be added like the notes you put on some items, hover over some armor to see all mitigations and other useful stuff. Probably should be added to the crafting recipes spreadsheet. Am i asking for too much? It was worth a try.

Now that i look at it those are pretty minor stuff. The worst part was having to use multiple fonts to find everything.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BarriaKarl said:

 

  • Add the items of the type something+seal. Like copper bar+crafting seal=Crafting sealed copper bar (stat: Basic Crafting speed 0.051) Check TerrorRage spreadsheet.
  • Add the remaining crafting tabs like Enchanting, Jewelcrafting, Necromancy and stonemasonry. If they dont have any recipe that grant some extra stats leave them open. That way we know there isnt anything to add instead of thinking you left something out.
  • If possible show how the granted stats increase with color. You may leave this out for simplicity sake since the difference is minimal.
  • You could expand the things that you grouped together like metal rings and metal sheets. It would increase volume and it would be a chore but it seems worth the effort. At least leave a note saying that the stats and the recipe (not really) are the same.
  • This one is just me wishing you make my life easier but something that shows the base stats of all items would be awesome. This could be added like the notes you put on some items, hover over some armor to see all mitigations and other useful stuff. Probably should be added to the crafting recipes spreadsheet. Am i asking for too much? It was worth a try.

Now that i look at it those are pretty minor stuff. The worst part was having to use multiple fonts to find everything.

 

I'm configuring on how to add the specialty seal currently, there's easily 10+ seals and listing all of them would make the data too messy.
The noticeable pattern is that same resources tier of the crafted item with same seal gives the same stats bonus. 
(resource tier is removed long ago though, so might be outdated)

I haven't delved much into mitigations, too busy to gather those.
That said, there's more and more important data that indirectly relate to crafting... so this might be a necessity.


5tcNR0w.png
                                     "A single attack to destroy anything"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...