Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All Runes a Druid can take

Anthrage

This is awesome, thanks for posting. I'm also affected by the ATI crash bug, so I feel your pain. This is doubly helpful for me because without text scaling, I can't really read most tooltips very well on my admittedly weird setup. (I'm using my 32" TV as a monitor, rather than a "proper" monitor, so resolution doesn't fall into a typical standard)

3 hours ago, Telonos said:

This is awesome, thanks for posting. I'm also affected by the ATI crash bug, so I feel your pain. This is doubly helpful for me because without text scaling, I can't really read most tooltips very well on my admittedly weird setup. (I'm using my 32" TV as a monitor, rather than a "proper" monitor, so resolution doesn't fall into a typical standard)

Funny, I'm using a 32" TV as a monitor as well, though I don't have the text scaling issue. Perhaps I do and I am just used to it by now. Either is possible. And you're welcome!

27 minutes ago, Anthrage said:

Funny, I'm using a 32" TV as a monitor as well, though I don't have the text scaling issue. Perhaps I do and I am just used to it by now. Either is possible. And you're welcome!

Mine is most likely a lot older (something on the order 9-10 years I think, yes I'm amazed it's still working too).  It was one of the earlier TVs to have an HDMI connection and I'm guessing that has something to do with it because I didn't have the text scaling issue when I was using regular VGA (though of course, image quality was relatively crap by comparison. I will take the weird text if I can have a much prettier picture). At any rate, it's wonky in a lot of ways, I don't really expect games to look perfect on it at this point but as long as I can eventually scale it (which looks to be coming in a future build), I'll be content.

1 hour ago, Telonos said:

Mine is most likely a lot older (something on the order 9-10 years I think, yes I'm amazed it's still working too).  It was one of the earlier TVs to have an HDMI connection and I'm guessing that has something to do with it because I didn't have the text scaling issue when I was using regular VGA (though of course, image quality was relatively crap by comparison. I will take the weird text if I can have a much prettier picture). At any rate, it's wonky in a lot of ways, I don't really expect games to look perfect on it at this point but as long as I can eventually scale it (which looks to be coming in a future build), I'll be content.

sounds like it is not 1080p - anything other than that is terrible for text scaling