Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

frostweaver design (another discussion what dis)

elvo

heyho, its me once again!

wanted to open another discussion about peoples thoughts on some of the new stuff we know about the frostweaver since the teaser week& latest playtest

so in the released frostweaver art during the teaser week(http://i.imgur.com/EBpq1Be.jpg) it shows our beloved elf girl with a scepter/ wand type of weapon and ingame theres a new recipe for a "one handed focus orb" which semi confirms the starting weapon for the weaver

do you think they moved away from the idea of a "Kusarigama" (which was believed to be the weapon of choice early on), or will release it later on to offer some meele type of gameplay in/for a different build?

there were some "rumors" or rather discussions about frostweaver being a "meele mage", did they abandoned that idea?

personally i wouldnt mind the typical frostmage route as ranged caster, we lack some range classes anyways dont we? with the merging of ranger and stalker we have 3 classes at the moment (confessor, druid, ranger) confirmed range while having 7 meele classes (knight, templar, assasin, champion, myrmidon, cleric and duelist)

so, please, share your thoughts on this

so far

elvo

6XZoThV.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked the original concept (or way I understood it).  Kind of hope they don't abandon it.

If so, maybe we'll see something later that's similar.

18 minutes ago, yamix said:

I really liked the original concept (or way I understood it).  Kind of hope they don't abandon it.

If so, maybe we'll see something later that's similar.

Let ya know in six months . Its been about 6 months or better between class releases.

1 hour ago, dolmar said:

Let ya know in six months . Its been about 6 months or better between class releases.

i dont think it will take that long, they talked about all the new stuff being released during/over summer so we should not be THAT far off

6XZoThV.jpg

• 9 months later...
On 5/23/2017 at 5:27 PM, Tinnis said:

last we heard during art stream 3 weeks ago - undecided re: weapon

First time I have seen this.... How about some more info Devs?  I would like to hear the dev's thoughts on the class now.