Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PaleOne

24/7PVP testing is here and you probably didnt notice :)

our EK's are up and running whenever you start them up

Go to Worlds/Kingdoms/Browse and look for the EK's Labeled for PVP

Come test your new disciplines and get used to your classes/powers

We had 5-7 for a few hours last night in my EK-- I plan to have it up from 9pm to 1am EST

www.lotd.org       pking and siege pvp since 1995

I've noticed them up this week and last week.  It was nice to be able to test things out the last few nights; quite a few people have been testing.

@TJB0ND thanks for hanging out in the Winterblades PvP EK last night, it was a lot of laughter over you being around our 4v4 and thinking you were a part of it.  Several of our players went after you not knowing you were just hanging out.

lUvvzPy.png

51 minutes ago, Teufel said:

I've noticed them up this week and last week.  It was nice to be able to test things out the last few nights; quite a few people have been testing.

@TJB0ND thanks for hanging out in the Winterblades PvP EK last night, it was a lot of laughter over you being around our 4v4 and thinking you were a part of it.  Several of our players went after you not knowing you were just hanging out.

I was just seeing how the people were using the new discipline trying to get an idea of what i wanted. I got low fps so I didnt wanna even try to fight I would of said something but my chat was bugging out.