Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kalvin

The Very First Piece of Crowfall Fan Art Ever

I am proud to announce that I have created the very first piece of Crowfall Fan Art, ever. 

Using my absolutely amazing artistic abilities, I depict a most disastrous situation in this masterpiece of art: http://imgur.com/qRYULX2

Story: The Blue Clan, one of the most respected and powerful guilds on the server,orders a shipment of extremely rare ore, ore so rare it is only ever seen once every few months on some servers. The ore is bought from Timmy, an unaffiliated, server wide respected merchant and trader.

The blue clan sends some of its members to guard the merchant as he makes his way to the Blue Clan capital's bank, where he will deposit the ore. All seems to be going well until they are attacked, but not by a raiding party, but a single man: the green bandit. The Green Bandit is infamous server wide, he goes around the world killing innocents and stealing their loot, and no one seems to be able to stop him, for his skill seems to hold no bounds.

Even though he's outnumbered, the Green Bandit manages to kill the merchant and his small party of guards, and makes off with the ore on his own. But not without leaving something behind...

A few days earlier, the Green Bandit managed to steal one of the Red Clan's custom relic's from a lone Red Clan member in the woods. Wisely, the Green Bandit leaves the relic in the center of the group of bodies, knowing full well that the Red Clan and Blue Clan haven't been cooperating well for weeks, and that some even predict a coming war.

The Blue Team find their merchant dead, and seeing the relic, they do not hesitate to blame the Red Clan. They declare war, a war that the server will never forget for years to come.

(I know the art sucks, this was all for good fun. But this is definitely the sort of thing I want to see from the game. :) )