Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Scumlord Studio - Champion Duel. Dunon vs Scumlord

Scumlord

7 minutes ago, scree said:

Just a FYI, there is a whole sub-forum intended just for videos. This is not it ;)

i think technically, at least in the language ACE has used, this *is* the right sub forum....but by use everyone has been using the other section for as long as i've been here ...

Crows of a Feather

Spread the word about your Crowfall-related fansites, podcasts, webcasts, streams and video channels

Crowfall Videos

Discussions and resources regarding captioning, translation and voice-overs of Crowfall videos

(e.g. 'videos' designed about the official videos initially?)

@Pann are those descriptions still relevant or easy for people to 'read' their use at this point? :)

Edited by Tinnis

1 hour ago, Tinnis said:

i think technically, at least in the language ACE has used, this *is* the right sub forum....but by use everyone has been using the other section for as long as i've been here ...

(e.g. 'videos' designed about the official videos initially?)

@Pann are those descriptions still relevant or easy for people to 'read' their use at this point? :)

Whoops :P 

1 minute ago, BarriaKarl said:

Too much healing... got bored. The Devs should put some restriction on those ASAP. It is creating some REALLY boring fights...

I agree. Champion vs Champion is "who can use ultimate warrior better?" 

Resource management and using cooldowns better than them are what matters. I messed up while healing and got punished. If I played better it could of gone on for ages lol

Yeah longer 1v1 fights are fine IMO, but do agree all the self healing seems to be a bit much atm, the main focus and balance should be on group play. If 1v1s are short than it likely means you'll die even faster in large battles.

9 hours ago, elvo said:

for some reason i see almost nobody running any kind of heal-debuff, the reality warper one is almost spammable

I tried it as a knight but knifegrinder is still better for the dmg bridge during time you are out of resource. Also aming in spite of the spamability is not as accurate as i thought in rotating fights.

:)

15 hours ago, elvo said:

for some reason i see almost nobody running any kind of heal-debuff, the reality warper one is almost spammable

;) Reality Warp Champion for an anti Druid scenario :) 

1 hour ago, Scumlord said:

Reality Warp Champion for an anti Druid scenario

yeah i ran it on my confessor as well, replacing the initial fire ball thingy with heal debuff, worked great imo

6XZoThV.jpg

On 5/26/2017 at 4:30 PM, elvo said:

I've tried it out too. As far as I saw though it only blocks like 2 ticks of legio bellow which isn't much. The range is short, and it's relatively hard to aim. I was just better off running another damage discipline or defensive discipline